Chapter 35: Forgiven (Part 2)

LOUIS' POV

I headed downstairs to talk to the boys. "Hey girls, why don't you go upstairs and talk to Andrea. See how she's doing. Oh, while your up there, clean up her cuts, would you?" I asked.

"Sure, we will be down in a while." They said.

"So, how is she? And what do you mean by 'clean up her cuts,' Zayn asked.

"When I finally got her door open I found her in the bathroom with a razor in her hand and blood dripping down her arm. She fell to the floor and started bawling once I got in there. She must have felt bad because two of her best friends were fighting over something that didn't even involve them." I said.

"Well, how is she otherwise?" Liam asked.

"She's a mess, honestly she's not good right now!" I said.

Perrie, Dani, Nicole, and Alyssa came down with a still crying Andrea. "Can I talk to Lou, Niall, and Liam alone please?" She asked, quietly.

Perrie, Dani, Nicole, Alyssa, Zayn, and Harry got up and walked out of the room. "What's up, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Lou! I promised I wouldn't cut again, but I did anyways! You must be so disappointed in me right now!" She said.

"Baby, I'm not mad at you! I love you so much, just please don't do it ever again! But don't beat yourself up over it!" I said.

"Liam and Niall, I'm sorry for yelling at you! I just hate to see the people I love most fighting about something that doesn't even involve them! I've seen enough fighting for a lifetime! I grew up with fighting: Fighting with my dad, My dad abusing me, My mom and I fighting off my dad! I don't need anymore of it!" She said.

"We promise we won't fight anymore! We just hate to see you like this, that's all! But we will figure out a different way to solve our problems, without fighting!" They said.

"And Liam, I'm sorry I yelled at you! That was totally inappropriate and uncalled for! It was just a lot to take in at the time, but I could have found a different way to handle it, besides getting mad and yelling at you!" She said.

"It's okay, Andrea! I forgive you!" Liam said.

They both got up and hugged. "Aw, brother/sister moment!" I said.

"No hard feelings?" He asked.

"No hard feelings!" She said.

"Alright, it's been a long day! Why don't we all head to bed, yeah?" I said.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" She said.

We all headed up to our rooms. Andrea got her pajamas on and I just put on my pajama pants. I pulled off my shirt and climbed into bed next to Andrea. I soon fell asleep in the arms of the girl I love dearly.