Chapter 10: Partying, Drinking, & Regrets

ANDREA'S POV

I walked in and started drinking. I kept downing drinks, I don't know how many I had, but I just knew I was really drunk. Zayn and Harry took me over to the dance floor. I started grinding with Zayn and Harry got in front of me and started grinding. We kept dancing and dancing, having the times of our lives.

Harry eventually left and it was just me and Zayn. I remember telling him to follow me to the bathroom. We found a bedroom and locked the door. We kept dancing and then things got heated.

His lips crashed on me and we started making out. He layed me down on the bed and started kissing me. I started moaning when he found my sweet spot. He tugged on my shirt hem and I quickly took it off, discarding it on the floor. He did the same. Then, he started to tug on my pants hem. I quickly discarded them on the floor. Pretty soon we were naked and he was inside me. Good thing I was on the pill, but he had a condom on anyways. I started shouting "ZAYN," moaning in pleasure. Then, I passed out.

LOUIS' POV

I knew I was really drunk. I was looking for Andrea, but could not find her anywhere. I knew she was dancing with Harry and Zayn anymore. I saw Harry making out with a random girl. But, I couldn't find Zayn or Andrea anywhere.

I walked over to Liam, "Have you seen Zayn or Andrea, I can't find them anywhere." I asked.

"I saw them head to the bathroom. If they aren't there, I'm not sure where they are, Lou. I'm sure they are both fine though. Don't worry about it. I know they aren't going to do anything." Liam replied.

"I hope you're right! I am going to go look for them." I said to Liam.

"Good luck," He replied.

I headed to the bathroom and called Zayn's name, but I got no reply. So, I headed out of the bathroom. I heard noises coming from one of the bedrooms. So, I went to check it out. I put my ear up against the door. It stopped a few minutes later. I walked in and was surprised at what I saw. I ran out of the bedroom and headed to Liam, tears running down my face.