Chapter 32: Related How?

LOUIS' POV

I got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I noticed that Liam was up, he looked deep in thought. "What's up, man? Everything alright?" I asked

He jumped and turned around, "Oh, it's just you! I need to tell you something and I need you not to freak out, okay? Can you do that?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. You can tell me anything, Liam." I said.

"Okay, so I had a talk with my mom yesterday. She was telling my she was married to a guy named Josh and that he cheated on her with another woman. When she told me his last name, I was shocked. His last name was Arnold. When I asked if he had a daughter, she said yes. She said that she had her before he left, but after he cheated. She told me his daughters name was Andrea. When she showed me a picture, it was Andrea. My mom was married to Andrea's dad! That means Andrea's my sister!" He said.

"Whoa, man! So, your mom and dad remarried?" I asked.

"Yep, my mom is married to a guy named Geoff. He's really sweet, better than that other asshole." He said.

"Yeah, sounds like it!" I said.

"My mom wants to see Andrea, she hasn't seen her since they left and got divorced. The thing is, Andrea doesn't know that yet! How am I going to tell her that, Lou?" He asked.

"Just be honest with her, she'll understand! And if not, I'll have a talk with her. And if that doesn't work, give her time to cool down, she'll come around eventually." I said.

"Alright mate, thanks! That really helpful, I think I'll tell her this afternoon!" He said.

"What are you doing this afternoon?" Andrea asked, walking into the kitchen.

"You and me are going to Starbucks, I need to tell you something!" He said.

"Sounds like fun, I'll go get ready!" She said. She ran upstairs and went into our room to get ready.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower! See you in a bit, mate! Oh, and by the way, I'm glad she has you!" He said.

I went up to our room to get ready, Andrea was up there blow-drying her hair. "Hey, I'm gonna go to town with the rest of the boys! I'll see you when you get home, yeah?" I said.

She turned off her blow-dryer, "Yeah, see you when you get home!" She pecked me on the lips and continued blow-drying her hair.

"Guys, we are headed to town! Let's go, and yes Niall, we will stop at Nandos." I said.

Everybody ran upstairs and grabbed their stuff. We all piled into the car. I pulled out of the driveway and we headed to the mall.