Chapter 44: Recovering

ANDREA'S POV

 I should have known this wouldn't last! It never does! My dad was right, I should never trust anyone but myself, because people are only going to let me down! I missed Lou so much, but he was much better off without me. I'm just going to let him down, too. I went to go take a shower. I stood in there for a long time just letting the hot water run off my body. It felt good. I got out and dried my body. I then used the hotels blow-dryer to blow-dry my hair. I looked at my phone to see if I had any new messages. I had a missed call from Lou.

"Andrea, it's Liam! He's been hospitalized, I don't know how bad it is right now, but it is pretty bad! Please call me when you get this! I love you so much! Please come back home, everyone is a wreck without you, even Liam! Please just call me when you get this! Love you, babe! Bye!" Then, he hung up.

I quickly called him back while I rushed out of my hotel room.

RING

RING

RING

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Lou, I'm on my way now! How bad is it?" I asked.

"Andrea, oh my god, I missed you! And, we are not sure yet! He still hasn't woken up from surgery!" He said.

"Okay, we I'm going to hang up now, because I can't concentrate if I'm talking on the phone and driving! See you soon, love you!" I said.

"Love you too, see you soon!" Then, he hung up.

I rushed to the hospital and rushed into the lobby. I asked the receptionist, "Liam Payne,"

"Room 134," She replied.

I rushed up to his room and asked, "What happened to him?"

I ran out of the room and out of the hospital! Lou soon caught up to me, he grabbed my wrist, turned me around, and pulled me in for a hug.

"He's going to be okay, the doctor said it wasn't that bad! He said he should wake up soon! Why don't we go see if he's awake, yeah?" He asked.

"Okay, lets go!" I said.

He put his hand around my waist and we walked back to the hospital in silence. "It's all my fault, he would have never done this if I wouldn't have left!" I said, looking at the ground.

Louis stopped and stepped in front of me. "Andrea, look at me!" He said. I continued looking at the ground, he put his finger under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking him in the eyes. "This is in no way all your fault! We were all hard on him and he didn't know where you were! That didn't help the situation either! He's going to be okay, I promise!" He said.

We continued walking back and we went up to Liam's room. We found him sitting up and talking. "Andrea, thank god your okay, you had me and everyone else worried! I am so sorry, I didn't mean any of it! I feel so bad about what I did! I understand if you don't forgive me!" He said.

"Liam, of course I would forgive you! Why would I not, I'm in the wrong too! Don't think this is all fault, because it's not! Now, let's go get you checked out, yeah? Then, we can head home and go to bed!" I said.

 I went with Lou to go get Liam checked out. The nurse checked him out. We drove back and went straight to bed. I will have to Karen and Geoff to tell them his son is alright. Since Dani probably called them and told them what's going on. I crawled into bed and fell asleep in my fiancée's arms, happy to be back with him and my new family!