Chapter 46: The Appointment

ANDREA'S POV

I woke up the next morning and my stomach started to stir, "Oh no," I thought. "Not this again!" I ran to the toilet and threw up in it. Louis came running and held my hair back. When I was all done, I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I had my doctor's appointment later today and we would find out why I was puking so much. I was so nervous, Lou must have noticed because he came up to me and kissed my temple, "Everything is going to be okay, no matter what happens!" He said.

"Lou, what happens if I'm pregnant? I mean, I'm only 18 and you're 21! You are gone constantly and I hardly ever see you. Plus, I'm going to be touring with you soon! How are we going to make this work?" I asked, nervously.

"Babe, we'll make it work somehow! Let's not jump to conclusions, but we will figure something out, we always do!" He said, reassuring me.

"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower! You should take one too, stinky!" I said, laughing.

"Love you too, babe!" He said, pecking me on the lips. I grabbed my aero tank top and my white shorts, ran to the bathroom, turned on my music, and hopped into the shower. I started singing along to Torn by Cassadee Pope. (A/N: If you don't know who she is, she was on The Voice and won on Season 3) I hopped out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I dried my hair and straightened it.

I got out of the bathroom and Lou greeted me with a kiss, "You sounded good, babe. Who was that? I recognized it as the song that we sang on X-Factor, but I didn't the singer!" He said.

"It was Cassadee Pope, she was on The Voice, and she won on Season 3!" I said.

"Well, she was amazing! I'm not surprised that she won, she deserved it!" He said.

"Well, should we head out! It's 3:00 and it takes at least 15 minutes to get there!" I said.

"Let's go!" He said. He grabbed the keys and we hopped into the car and drove to Mayo Clinic. We hopped out of the car and headed to the room where I was supposed to have my appointment. We checked in and waited to be called.

A few minutes, we heard our names being called, "Andrea Arnold and Louis Tomlinson," the nurse said. We got up and walked over to the nurse. She asked for my birthdate, while I said that I felt Lou grab my hand and intertwine our fingers together. I looked up at him and smiled. He pecked me on the lips and we walked into the room. I sat down on the table and the nurse told us the doctor would be with us momentarily.

A few moments later, we heard a knock on the door and the doctor walked in. "Hello, Ms. Arnold, I'm Dr. Blattner. What seems to be the problem today?" He asked.

"Well, I've been feeling sick to my stomach the past couple of weeks and I have been puking." I said.

"Well, we get an ultrasound set up for you. I will be back in a few moments, okay?" He said.

"Okay, thank you, doctor." I said.

He walked out and we waited for him to come back. A nurse came back into the room and lead me to the room where I was getting my ultrasound in. Lou was rubbing circles on the back of my hand the whole time, keeping me calm. We walked into the room and I laid down on the table. The nurse put some gel on my belly and she moved it around my belly. What I saw next shocked both Lou and I.