Chapter 14: Hospitals and a Restored Relationship (Part 4)

ANDREA'S POV

There was a knock on my door. The nurse popped her head in and said, "You have visitors," and let them in. It was Lou, Liam, Niall, and Harry. "I wonder where Zayn is?" I asked myself. They looked like they had been crying. And they looked like deers in a headlight. Their eyes were wide and bloodshot. Their faces were red and their hair was disheveled. "What the hell happened do you guys? You look horrible." I said.

Lou spoke first, "Can I have a second alone with Andrea guys?" He asked.

"Sure," they said, "we will be waiting outside."

"Okay," Lou said, and then shut the door behind them.

"Andrea, I am so sorry. This is all my fault. If I would have forgiven you and not broken up with you and not kicked you out, this never would have happened." He said. "I love you so much and I promise to never hurt you again. If you don't take me back, I will understand. I am a horrible boyfriend. What I did to you was wrong, I have no idea how much pain I put you in. I have been in pain to see you in pain for hours. I am so sorry. Will you ever forgive me? Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked, then he put his head in his hands and started crying.

I took his hands off his face and grabbed his chin, so he could look me in the eyes. Then, I lunged forward and kissed him. The kiss was amazing. It was full of need and desperation. Like he needed to kiss me. I knew at the bottom of my heart he was truly sorry. What I did was wrong. It was not his fault. It was mine. I love him and he loves me, I am not going to screw up again! I can't lose him again!

We both pulled away, both out of breath. I needed that kiss, that assured me that he was still mine and I was still his. "Lou, it is not your fault, it is mine. I am the one who cheated on you. But, I forgive you. I would love to be your girlfriend again. You don't know how much I missed you. Your kisses, the way we cuddle, the way you comfort me when I am upset. The way you tell me are beautiful everyday, even though I'm not. The way you call me love and babe. The way you text me "Good morning, beautiful" and text me "Good night, sweet dreams. Love you. xx Louis <3>

"Andrea, I love you so much don't say that you don't deserve me. Yes, you hurt me, but I also hurt you. And don't you dare say you are not beautiful, because it is not true. You are the most beautiful and strongest girl I have met. You deserve the best. And I promise to treat you right from now on. Cuddle with you, comfort you, tell you that you are beautiful, call you love and babe, tell you that I love you and so much more." He said.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," He said.

I kissed him and we started making out. There was a knock on the door and we pulled apart. "Come in," I said. Harry, Liam, and Niall walked in. Lou and I both smiled at each other, I gave him a quick peck on the lips and said "I love you babe." He said, "I love you too, babe." And then I said, "Hey guys, how are you?"

"We are great!" They replied.

Then Liam asked, "So, are you guys back together or what?"

"Yeah, we are. We talked it out and we realized we both in the wrong. Me more than him. But, we worked it out. And he asked me to be his girlfriend again. I said yes, so yeah, we are back together again. I am happier than ever now." I replied.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened or are we just going to sit here and talk about Lou and I's relationship?" I asked.

"Zayn committed suicide," Lou started, then continued. "he thought he betrayed us all and instead of talking to us about it, he decided it would be better to kill himself instead. If Liam hadn't found him in the bathroom though, he would probably dead right now. If he hadn't found the pill by the bathroom anyways. They had to flush the pills out of his system." Lou finished.

I had tears in my eyes that were threatening to fall. They did, I started bawling. Lou came over to my bed, sat down on the bed and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "This is all my fault, if I hadn't yelled at him this morning and ignored him, then he wouldn't have tried to commit suicide.

Lou pulled away from me and pulled my head up so I was looking him in the eyes. "Andrea, this is in no your fault. It is all our faults. We are at fault, not just you. We were all horrible to him. Don't think in any way this is all your fault. Because, there is no way I am letting you take all the blame. I love you too much to let you do that to yourself, love. I love you, babe." Then, he kissed me. It was a sincere kiss. Telling me how sorry he truly was and how much he loved me. It also told me that he definitely was not letting me take all the blame.

"Oh My Gosh! I need to call Perrie. Babe, can you hand me my phone?" I asked Lou.

"Sure," he said. He got up, grabbed my phone, handed me my phone, and got back into bed beside me. He snaked his hand across my waist, while I called Perrie.

"Hey Perrie, you need to come to the hospital NOW!! It's Zayn, I know you don't want to see him or even talk to me, but I wouldn't be calling if it wasn't serious."

"Andrea, don't even begin to think that. If Zayn is in the hospital, I definitely want to see him. And I don't hate you, you were drunk. Oh yeah, I heard the news just now. Your in the hospital too. Are you okay? Are you and Lou back together?" She asked.

"I'm okay now. I got upset, and you know what happened after that. Lou and I are together again. Happy as ever, like nothing even happened. I love him so much and he loves me. So, we are all good."

"I am glad to hear that. I want to hear the story of why Zayn is in the hospital when I get there. I am going to forgive him. Like nothing even happened, I love him too much to hate him. I want to be his girlfriend again and be happy. I am glad you and Lou worked everything out. Love you babe, see you when I get to the hospital. Bye."

"Bye Perrie, see you."