Chapter 16: A Special Date

LOUIS' POV

Liam got a text saying we could go back into Andrea's room. I rushed in and saw Zayn comforting her, she was still crying.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she just needs to calm down a bit." He said.

"Lou, can you come here?" She asked.

Zayn let go of her and I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. She started bawling into my chest, "Shh, everything is all right now." I said, trying to comfort her.

She calmed down and her breathing evened out. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. I layed her down gently, trying not to wake her and pulled her close to me, laying down. I layed there with her while she slept. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping, like an angel.

I felt her shift under me, telling me she was awake. "Good morning, babe." I said. "Good morning, Lou." She said. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I want to go home!" She said.

"Okay, I will go get the doctor!" I said.

"Okay." She said.

I went to get the doctor. He explained to her the dangers of self harm and suicide, then we headed out to the car. We drove home in silence. Everyone hopped out of the car, except Andrea and I.

"Andrea, I want to take you someplace special. We are going on a date!" I said.

"Lou, I am not going anywhere dressed like this! I will go get changed!" She said, hopping out of the car. She ran back out wearing a dress and heels. She had her purse, she hopped into the car and we drove off.

I took her to the lake where we had a first date. It is where we admitted our feelings for each other, where we had our first kiss, and where I asked her to be my girlfriend. I wanted to ask her the question someplace special, well, this is a pretty special place to me! We ate and splashed around in the water. Then, I said, "Andrea, I need to ask you something." I said.

"Sure Lou, you can ask me anything." She said, with a smile on her place.

I got down on one knee and pulled a the ring box out of my pocket, I opened it and said, "Andrea, I love you. I could never see myself sharing a life with anyone else. I love you with all my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I knew you were the one for me when I first met you. Would you do the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked.

ANDREA'S POV

I put my hand over my mouth and started crying. Shaking my head like crazy. "Yes," I stuttered. He got up and put the ring on my finger. Then, he crashed his lips on mine. Then, my phone started buzzing. I pulled away and checked my phone. It was a text.

"Hey, I am planning a special date from me and Morgan! Can you get the boys and their girlfriends to help? I need everyone's help!"

Isaac :D

"Yeah, sure. What are you planning? Are you planning on proposing? Oh. My. Gosh, Isaac. She will say yes! Guess what? Lou proposed to me and I said yes. We are engaged, I am so happy. I would love to help you!"

Andrea :P <3

"Yeah, I am planning on proposing to her. Did you ask her if she would? I'm glad, we helped him plan it. I'm happy for you! :D Do you know what day the wedding is yet?"

Isaac :D

"No, I don't know yet. I need to start planning that. I will text her, the boys, and their girlfriends after this. Gtg, see you. Be home soon! Bye! :D