Chapter 34: Forgiven (Part 1)

ANDREA'S POV

How could not have told me? Why would he keep it a secret for so long? Well, it wasn't that long, but still? I was crying my eyes out while Niall comforted me. I had told the guys and their girlfriends what had happened at Starbucks and they were all surprised. Zayn got angry and punched a wall after he came out of shock. And Niall was furious as well. The doorbell rang and Niall went to answer it. Zayn came in and comforted me while Niall got the door. I heard yelling.

"Why did you keep it a secret for so long, and what about your mom? I mean, what was she thinking?" Niall yelled.

I heard more yelling and then I heard something I didn't want to hear, "Guys, fighting isn't going to help the situation! What's done is done, there is nothing we can do to fix it." Louis said.

I ran downstairs and saw Liam and Niall fighting. "How could you?!? What is wrong with you two, huh?" I yelled, I ran into my room and locked the door.

Louis knocked on my door, "Andrea, please open the door! We need to talk about this!" He said.

I didn't listen, I ran into my bathroom and grabbed my razor! I made 6 new cuts and then Lou came barging in.

"Andrea, what are you doing?" He asked.

I fell to the floor and started bawling. He ran to my side and took the razor out of my hand. He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He started shushing me and telling me everything was going to be alright.

"Andrea, please just talk to me! Tell me what your thinking, feeling. Don't lock me out!" He said.

I told him what happened at Starbucks and he went to go talk to the guys. Nicole, Alyssa, Perrie, and Dani came up and talked to me while they cleaned my cuts.

"Andrea, everything is going to be alright! We will figure it out." Dani said.

"I hope so, I don't know what to do though!" I said.

"You'll figure something out, you always do." Perrie said.