Chapter 29: Forgiven and Forgotten?

LIAM'S POV

I really didn't mean any of that! I feel so bad yelling at her and calling her a bitch! She has every reason to be mad at me! I am a horrible person! I don't deserve her forgiveness! Zayn started talking to me:

"Mate, she will forgive you! Don't beat yourself over this alright." He said.

"Zayn, I called her a bitch! She will never forgive me! I am a horrible person! I don't deserve her as a friend! It's just the way it's going to be!" I said.

"Liam, don't say that! She will forgive you, just give her time! You are not a horrible person, you were just watching out for her! You didn't mean to call her a bitch! Just drop it for now, okay?" Zayn said.

"Fine!" I said

"Let's go back and check on her, yeah?" Zayn said.

We got up and went to Andrea's room. "Hey Josh, how is she?" Zayn asked.

"She's still angry, but I told her to go to sleep and everything would be better when she woke up!" He said.

"I screwed up, I screwed up bad!" I said.

"It's okay mate, she will forgive you. Just give her some time, she'll come around!" He said. Then, she began to stir.

"Hey, how're feeling?" Josh asked.

"I could be better and don't think you are forgiven yet, Liam." She said.

"I know, I will do everything I can to show you how sorry I am. Please, just give me a chance!" He said.

"Fine, but you have to show me how truly sorry you are!" I said.

"I will, I won't let you down!" He said.

I started to think about Louis! I missed him so damn much! I wish he would just rushing through those doors and be okay, like he was never kidnapped. But, I knew that wasn't going to happen. I hadn't realized I was crying until Josh started wiping tears off my face. "Hey, don't cry! They will find the people who did this. Everything will be okay." He said.

Then, my phone rang. I picked it up, "Hello?"