Chapter 67: The Wedding (Part 1)

ANDREA'S POV

*1 Month Later*

We were getting married today! Today's the day we are getting married! All the planning and driving around finally paid off! We had lots of guests attending. Just to list a few: Union J, Fifth Harmony, 5SOS, and Little Mix! 5SOS took our place on tour while I waited to get my memory back. They were really awesome lads and I would hang out with them backstage while the boys performed. They all loved Pete and would play with him while I watched them from backstage sometimes.

Devin and the girls were helping me get ready. It was the morning of the wedding. I was getting married and I was a nervous wreck. Even though it's been a long time since my father was locked up, I'm still worried that he will barge through those doors during the middle of the wedding and ruin it for me. Dani seemed to notice that I was nervous, "Andrea, what's up? Why are you so nervous? Are you getting cold feet?" She asked.

"God no, I've been waiting for this day for weeks! I can't wait until I'm officially Mrs. Andrea Tomlinson!" I said happily.

"Then, what is it? You seem really nervous!" Perrie pointed out.

"It's nothing! It's stupid!" I said, hoping they would forget about it and move on. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

"It's not stupid, what is it?" Lottie asked.

"I'm just worried my dad's going to show up and ruin the wedding for me and everybody else!" I said, tears gathering in my eyes.

Gemma pulled me in for a hug. "He's not going to be here! I promise, he's locked up and he's not going to get you!" She said, trying to soothe me.

I had started crying and I couldn't stop. Dani and Perrie got up and left the room. The other girls were just sitting there trying to get me to stop crying. Soon Louis came rushing into my room, everybody got up and left and he came running up and huggedd me. "Baby, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" He asked, nervously.

He pulled away and started wiping tears off my face. "Baby, can you please tell me why you are crying?" He asked.

"I'm afraid my father will show up and ruin the wedding form me and everybody elses!" I said, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Princess, I'm not going to let him get anywhere near you! I asked Paul to doulble the security and they are spread out farther! He's not going to lay a finger on you! Not him, not anyone is going to ruin this day for us! You have to trust me! I promise, I'm not going to let anyone hurt you! Please stop crying!" He said. He reached up and with the pad of his thumb wiped away the last of my tears.

"I'm so sorry Louis, I'm crying on our wedding day! What's wrong with me? This is supposed to be a happy day and I'm sitting here crying! I'm such an idiot!" I cried, looking down at my feet.

"Baby, look at me!" I just continued to look at the ground. He gently lifted my head and looked me in the eyes. "Don't apologize, you have nothing to apologize for! You have every right to be scared, but he's locked up now! And you are not an idiot! You are a gorgeous girl whom I fell in love with! I promise I won't let anyone  hurt you! I'm not going to break that promise, ever! And it breaks my heart that he made you feel this way about yourself! He made you so terrified of him that even the mention of his name, you break down into tears! I just want to be able to kiss away all the pain and suffering he put you through and make him feel the pain and suffering he put you through for years! But just remember, I love you and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you!" He said.

I lurched forward and hugged him close. "Thank you for everything, Louis! I don't know what I would do without you! You are my everything and I honestly cannot live without you!" I said, meaning it with all my heart. Just then, my brother came rushing in and see my face. Louis pulls out of the hug. Immediatley after, Gerard and Isaac pull me into a big hug, "What's wrong? You look like you've been crying!" Gerard asked.

"I was just worried about dad!" I said.

"WOULD YOU JUST DROP THAT ALREADY! I'VE TOLD YOU DOZENS OF TIMES ALREADY, HE'S NOT COMING BACK!"  and with that Isaac stormed out of the room.

I immediately burst into tears again. Gerard went to go confront Isaac, while I cried into Louis' shoulder. "Shh baby, he didn't mean to yell at you! Everything's going to be okay!" Just then, there was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I answered, my voice still raw from crying.

"We have to go we-woah, what happened? Why are you still crying?" Dani asked.

"Isaac yelled at me after I told him why I was crying! Then, he stormed out of the room! Gerard went to go confront him about it!" I cried loudly.

"Well, we have to go! You're going to be late for you appointments if we dont' leave right now!" Perrie stated.

I quicly jump up and peck Louis on the lips. "Thanks babe, I feel so much better! See you at the altar!" I quickly rushed out of the room and into the car. We quickly drove off, driving to the place where all my appointments were.