Chapter 17: Proposals (Part 1)

I will be doing all the girls pov's: Danni, Perrie, Morgan, and Destiny. So there will be 4 parts!! ENJOY!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MORGAN'S POV

We pulled up to the park, this is where Isaac asked me to be his girlfriend, this is also the place where we had our first kiss. Same with Gerard and Destiny. They wouldn't be here for another two hours. So, Isaac and I were just going to hang out. Danni and Li & Zayn and Perrie would be coming, too. Isaac pulled out a picnic basket. He started pulling out containers. One contained lasagna (my favorite), then garlic bread, and lastly my favorite desert, Irish Cream Brownies w/ frosting. We started eating, this is why I love Isaac. He is always a sweetheart and he knows my favorite foods. After we finished eating, we splashed around in the water, trying to get each other wet. It was so much fun! Gerard, Destiny, Liam, Danni, Zayn, and Perrie arrived. We all gathered around the lake. Then all the boys got down on their knees.

"Morgan, I love you so much! I want to spend the rest of my life with you! When I first layed eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked.

"Isaac, I would love to!" I said, tears streaming down my face. He got up and put the ring on my finger gently. Then, his lips crashed on mine. I draped my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me, so there was no space between us. His tounge glided across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted, our tounges fighting for dominance. I let him win, I felt him smile into the kiss. We pulled apart, panting, trying to catch our breath. "I love you, Morgan. So much! I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Morgan Arnold!"

"I like the sound of that. I love you too, Isaac. You don't know how happy I am! You have made me the happiest girl in the world!" I smiled, pecking him on the lips. "We should head home though. I'm sure Lou and Andrea are waiting for us. Along with Niall and Harry. Let's go" I said.