Chapter 54: Tensions Are High

LIAM’S POV

*2 Week Later*

Louis had been moping around the house ever since he found out that Andrea was missing and that it was Eleanor who was behind it. The police have not found her yet, and so Louis was expecting the worse. We had rehearsal but Louis never came to any of them or any of the concerts. When he came to rehearsal the day after he found out that Andrea was missing, he came in at all the wrong cues and never hit any of the notes. He was a mess without her. And the fact that he know Eleanor was torturing her didn’t help matters either. Then, my phone started ringing. It was Dani!

(L = Liam, D = Dani)

L: “Hi Dani, how’s the police investigation coming?” I asked.

D: “They haven’t found either of them yet. How’s Louis holding up?” She asked.

L: “Honestly, he’s a mess without her! He doesn’t come to any of the rehearsals anymore or any of the concerts! He is basically blaming himself because he thinks it’s his fault this happened. And knowing Eleanor is basically torturing her doesn’t help matters either!” I said.

D: “That’s sounds bad, so he’s not performing at any of the concerts? How is management handling that? What about the fans?” She asked.

L: “Not good, the fans are as upset and outraged as Louis! If they ever got their hands on Eleanor, it would not be good for her! Management is just giving him his space, they aren’t happy but they understand that he just needs time and space!” I said.

D: “That’s understandable, we are upset by what happened, especially Nicole, Alyssa, and Devin because they have known her the longest. I think we all just need our time and space. The paps are all over this story though and honestly its pissing all of us off! I mean, mind your own fucking business, seriously! Ugh, I just wish they would understand that we all need our time and space and don’t want to be bothered ever second of every day!” She said.

L: “I know, we will try to set up a press conference tomorrow to let everyone know that Andrea’s friends and family just need their time and space and that they need to respect that. That we all need some privacy until this all settles down.” I said.

Niall called me back over to let me know that rehearsals were starting soon. I told him I’d be there in a minute.

L: “Look Dani, I have to go! Just hang in there and I’ll talk to you later! I love you and I’ll see you soon!” I said.

D: “Bye Liam, I’ll talk to you soon! I love you too and see you soon!” She said, then hung up.

We ran through our concert for another half an hour then we all went home and went straight to bed because we were all exhausted from everything that was going on lately. I fell asleep praying that they would find my sister soon.