Chapter 63: Learning How To Love Again

ANDREA’S POV

After we talked a little me more, Louis and I walked out of the room he locked himself in earlier. All the boys were sitting on stage. When they heard us walk in, they rushed over to us.

“Finally, what took you guys so long?” Liam asked.

“We had a lot to talk about, but we have everything sorted out!” I said with a smile on my face.

“Why are you guys so happy? Did something happen in that room that we don’t know about?” Niall asked.

“Nope, nothing you need to know about!” I stated.

“Are you guys okay now?” Zayn asked.

“Yup, everything’s all good!” I stated.

“What about you and Louis? What’s going on between you guys?” Josh asked.

“I told him just because I don’t remember loving him, doesn’t mean I’m not willing to try! If he willing to put in the time to help me remember, then I am too!” I said.

“Well, I have a feeling your going to be spending a lot of time with all of us!” Harry stated.

“That’s okay, if it helps me remember, that I’m willing to do that!” I stated while yawning.

“You look tired, lets get you home and to bed!” Louis said while walking me to the car. I hopped in and buckled myself in. We drove back to mine and Louis’ flat. That’s what he told me anyways, that we shared a flat! We drove up and showed me my room! I put on my pj’s and hopped into bed cuddling into the cozy sheets.

“Andrea, get down here!” my father yelled at me. He was drunk again.

I ran downstairs and he got off the couch and walked over to me. He started kicking, punching, and hitting me, while yelling profanities at me. He then started kissing me on the neck and playing with the hem of my shirt.

“Please daddy, please, no!” I begged.

“Shut up and be a good girl!” He yelled.

“Please daddy, don’t do this!” Then, he started beating my head against the wall. I got sucked into the darkness and soon passed out.

I woke up to someone shaking me, it was Louis. “Andrea, are you okay?” he asked.

I burst into tears. He pulled me into a hug. “Shh princess, it’s just a dream!” He said to me.

I soon stopped crying. He pulled away and asked, “What was your dream about, princess?”

“This guy, I’m assuming my father, called me downstairs. He sounded drunk. He walked over to me and started kicking, punching, and hitting me. Soon, he started kissing me on the neck. I kept begging him to stop, but he wouldn’t listen. Then, he started beating my head against the wall. Then, he started to take my clothes off. That’s when you came in and woke me up!” I said, then I burst into tears again.

“Shh, it’s just a dream!” He chanted over and over again into my ear.

After I stopped crying I laid back down. He got up to leave, but I grabbed his wrist. He turned back around and looked at me. “Please stay! I really don’t want to be myself right now!” I said.

“Of course, princess! Anything for you!” He said happily.

He crawled into bed with me. I snuggled into him and he started singing. “Hands are silent, voice is numb.” I could feel my eyes drooping. I slowly fell asleep to his heavenly voice. Before I fell into a deep sleep, I heard him say, “Goodnight princess, sweet dream!”