Chapter 13: Heartbreaks and Tears

ANDREA'S POV

When I got home the entertainment news was on. I sat down and listened to the news. Then, the story came on. The story I didn't want to hear. "BREAKING NEWS: ONE DIRECTIONS LOUIS TOMLINSON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND, ANDREA ARNOLD, HAVE BROKEN UP!!" "We have just gotten news that one directions band member, Louis Tomlinson, broke up with his girlfriend. They were spotted walking into a club, when he left he was crying, but Andrea and Zayn were no where in sight. It is told that Zayn and Andrea got drunk and were seen heading toward a bedroom. Andrea was seen storming out of the club this morning. Zayn no where to be found. Leave your comments and questions below. This is TMZ News, until next time, ta ta.

I quickly turned off the T.V. and ran upstairs. I grabbed my razor and cut. I cut deeper and deeper each time. I started to feel dizzy and light-headed from the amount of blood I was losing. I heard Isaac run up to my room to check on me. "Andrea, no. Why?" He asked, before I passed out.

ISAAC'S POV

I ran up to her room. I looked at her than her arms. I had tears in my eyes, I said, "Andrea, no. Why?" Then she passed out. I screamed, "Andrea, no." I then ran over to her, I pulled out my phone and called 911. Gerard ran up and asked, "What happened?" He took in the scene and started crying too. Gerard quickly texted Liam, Harry, and Niall.

To Harry, Liam, Niall: meet us @ the hospital! It is an emergency!

From Harry, Liam, Niall: Why, what happened?

To Harry, Liam, Niall: I will tell you when you get there. Just get in your car and drive.

From Harry, Liam, Niall: Okay, we are on our way.

We pulled up to the hospital and ran inside. We sat down in the waiting room and waited for Liam, Harry, and Niall to come.