Chapter 14: Possible Suicide, another Restored Relationship, and Love (Part 1)

PERRIE'S POV

I was sitting watching the news when a story came on about Andrea. It said she was in the hospital. She must have felt so horrible about what she did, that she cut herself. The cuts must have been pretty deep too, otherwise she would not be in the hospital. Then, my phone started ringing. It showed Andrea's caller ID, so I quickly picked up. She started talking right away:

"Hey Perrie, you need to come to the hospital NOW!! It's Zayn I know you don't want to see him or even talk to me, but I wouldn't be calling if it wasn't serious!"

"Andrea, don't even begin to think that. If Zayn is in the hospital, I definitely want to see him. And I don't hate you, you were drunk. Oh yeah, I heard the news just now. Your in the hospital, too? Are you okay? Are you and Lou back together?" I asked.

"I'm okay now. I got upset, and you know what happened after that. Lou and I are together again. Happy as ever, like nothing even happened. I love him so much and he loves me. So, we are all good."

"I am glad to hear that. I want to hear the story of why Zayn is in the hospital when I get there. I am going to forgive him. Like nothing even happened, I love him too much to hate him. I want to be his girlfriend again and be happy. I am glad you and Lou worked everything out. Love you babe, see you when I get to the hospital. Bye."

"Bye Perrie, see you." Then she hung up.

Then, the 'BREAKING NEWS' icon came up. I watched intently.

"BREAKING NEWS: ONE DIRECTION SPOTTED LEAVING HOSPITAL!!"  "Famous boy band, One Direction, was spotted leaving the hospital. But, Zayn was no where in sight. He was spotted earlier running into the hospital. When they all left, he was nowhere in sight. They were seen talking about something quite private. They were quite a sight too! They looked like a wreck. What do you think happened that they looked like this? Leave you comments and questions on our website. TMZ News."

I quickly turned the T.V. off. I ran out to my car, hopped in, and sped toward the hospital.