Chapter 45: Finalizing Some Details

LOUIS' POV

I woke up with a smile on my face! My fiancée was back in my arms and that makes me happy! I started kissing her, because she looked so beautiful! I pulled away and she slowly opened her eyes. "Mmm, I could get used to that!" She said, in her morning voice. Damn, she had such a sexy morning voice, I thought!

"Let's get up, we have to meet with the wedding planner today!" I said.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower! You should get ready, too!" She said.

"I will," I said. I pecked her on the lips. I got up to go take a shower! When I got back to my room, Andrea was getting dressed, she was in her bra and underwear and she looked damn sexy! "Hey babe, you look hot!" I said.

"Like the view, do we?" She asked, teasing me.

She got close and our lips were centimeters, she then ran out of the room and downstairs. I chased her and tackled her to the floor. I started tickling her, "Lo-Louis, s-stop!" She said, in between laughing.

"NEVER!" I shouted.

She tried to get me to stop, but I was stronger. "Louis, y-you're s-so s-strong!" She said.

The boys all ran downstairs and found me straddling Andrea and Andrea half naked on the floor. "What's going on here?" Harry asked.

"We're having a tickle war!" I said.

"Okay, whatever you say!" Liam said.

"Come on, love! Let go get you dressed! By the way, you're such a tease!" I said, pecking her on the lips.

I put my hand around her waist and we walked up to our room so she could dressed. She quickly got dressed, then ran to the bathroom to puke! "Babe, are you sure this is the flu? This has been going on for a while, maybe you should go see the doctor!" I said.

"Sure, I'll call my doctor and set an appointment! I need to call Geoff and Karen, Dani said she called them yesterday, and she asked me to call them today!" She said, pulling out her phone out.

RING

RING

RING

"Hi Andrea, how are you?" Karen said

"I'm good, how are you? Liam's out of the hospital! He's much better, so you needn't worry anymore!" Andrea said.

"Okay, thank you for calling Andrea! See you in June!" Karen said.

"Okay, yeah, see you! Bye!" Andrea said, then hung up.

She then pulled out her phone and called her doctor. She made an appointment. "Well, what did your doctor say?" I asked.

"I have an appointment tomorrow at 3:30!" She said.

"Okay, I'm going with!" I said.

"Fine, I'm going to bed! I'm really tired for some reason!" She said.

"Don't forget we have that appointment this afternoon! Shit, that's in half an hour! Let's go!" I said.

We both grabbed our stuff and ran out to the car. I started the engine and sped out of the driveway! The wedding planner was meeting us at Starbucks. We pulled into the parking lot and ran into Starbucks.

"Hi, you must be the wedding planner! I'm Louis Tomlinson, Andrea's fiancée, soon to be, husband!" I said, greeted her.

"Hi, I'm Christy Subler! Nice to meet you!" She said.

"Well, shall we get started then?" Christy asked.

"We shall!" Andrea said.

"Okay, so I called all your vendors and we have them all set for the day before and the day of the wedding!" Christy said.

"Now, any other bridesmaids you want to add to the list? Flower Girls?" Christy asked.

"Add Gemma Styles, Charlotte Tomlinson, and Felicity Tomlinson to the bridesmaids list. For flower girls, Daisy and Phoebe Tomlinson." Andrea said.

"Okay, and who is walking you down the aisle?" Christy asked.

"Paul Higgins, he is also dancing with me during the father/daughter dance!" Andrea stated.

"Okay, is he your father? Or did your mom or dad get remarried?" Christy asked.

"My dad is in jail and he's really abusive, so I don't really want him involved in any part of my wedding, whatsoever!" Andrea said.

"What about your mother?" Christy asked.

"She died, several years ago! She had an aggressive form of cancer the doctors said no one survives long on!" Andrea said, sadly.

"Well, I'm sorry for your loss! May she Rest In Peace!" Christy said.

"So, that's all for today! We have most everything done, except a few things we have to buy, otherwise you're pretty much set! We will meet soon to discuss more, until then, have a nice day!" She then got up and left.

"Well, that wasn't hard!" I said.

"Let's go home, it's been a long day!" Andrea said.

"Sounds like a great idea!" I said.

We headed home and went straight to bed. And I fell asleep in holding my girl tightly with a smile on my face.