Chapter 71: Honeymoon (Part 1)

ZAYN’S POV

I noticed Andrea has been worried ever since after she had her first dance with Louis and I was going to get to the bottom of it! I saw her go upstairs, probably to clear her head! I saw her walk back downstairs, just before she was about to walk back into the ballroom, I grabbed her wrist and yanked her into a separte room separated from the ballroom. “Look, you’ve been worried ever since you had your first dance with Louis! Now spit it out, what’s got you so worried?” I asked.

“Louis is upset and angry at me because I’m doing promotion interviews all across America after we get back from the honeymoon before I go on tour on with you guys in July. He’s worried that I won’t get to spend as much time with Pete once I go on tour. And he’s also upset by the fact that Simon set this up this way, because as soon as we get back from our honeymoon, I have to leave again. Now, I think he hates me!” She said.

“Andrea, he doesn’t hate you, okay! He needs to realize that you have to make sacrifices and even though you love your family, you have to do this for the band! Louis has to make sacrifices all the time! You’ll be fine! I’ll have a talk with him, okay?” I said.

“Maybe, he’s implying I’m going to be a bad mother! Oh god!” She starts rambling.

“Andrea, look at me!” She looks up. “You are not a bad mother nor will you ever be a bad mother! You love you son to bits and you would do anything for him! That’s not what he was implying at all! Let’s get back, I’m sure everyone is getting suspicious about where we are!” I walk out of the room holding her hand. She lets go and goes and sits by the lads while I go find Louis. I find him over by the bar, go figure. He doesn’t look like he’s had anything to drink yet, that’s good! I quickly pull him over to the corner. “Dude, you need to talk to your wife! She’s freaking out over there! Whatever you told her earlier, has her almost in tears! When I talked to her a few minutes ago, she was practically almost crying talking about it! She thinks you're implying that’s she’s a bad mother or she ‘s going to be a bad mother if she goes and does these interviews with her band!” I said.

Louis’ eyes widened over and he rushed over to Andrea to go talk to her. Hopefully, I knocked some sense into him and he’ll go fix his mistake. I went and sat by Liam, letting the alcohol take over my body.

LOUIS’ POV

After Zayn told me about his conversation he had with Andrea, I rushed over to her and walked out of the ballroom and led her into a separate room across from the ballroom. I sat down on the couch and she followed.

“Look Andrea, Zayn just talked to me and told me what was going on! I was never implying that you are a bad mother! I would never imply your a bad mother nor will I ever imply that! You love Pete to bits, as do I! I know you and I would do anything to keep him safe! I’m sorry if you thought that! I love you so much and you know I’m just worried because I’ll miss you! I realize you have to do this and that you can’t be with me or be with Pete 24/7! I know that! I know we can make this work! Please, forgive me? I’m sorry!” I said.

“I’m sorry, Louis! I’ve cried so much today, you much think I’m such a wimp!” She said.

“I would never think that, baby! It’s okay to cry! You always keep your feelings bottled up and I’m letting you know right now that know it’s okay to cry! You’re not weak if you cry!” I replied.

“Thank you, Louis! How did I find someone as amazing as you?” She asked.

“I don’t know, I ask myself the same question everyday!” I replied.

“We have a honeymoon to get to tomorrow, why don’t we head to bed?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s go!” She replied.

I wrap my arm around her waist, as we walk up to our room. We both get into our PJ’s and soon both fall asleep in each other’s arms.

ANDREA’S POV

I have a nightmare that night about what happened at the wedding.

Just then, I heard someone banging on the door, like they were trying to get in. Suddenly, the door burst open and I saw a face I never wanted to see again. He stomped up to me and said, “You are coming with me young lady! You have been a naughty girl!” He said. Then, he started dragging me away. “LOUIS, HELP ME!” I screamed.

Gerard came up and got me out of our dad’s grasp and Isaac was nowhere to be seen. Liam walked up to him and started throwing punches left and right at him while I cried into Gerard’s shoulder. Paul came in with some security guards, who dragged him out of te church while he screamed profanities at me. I noticed Gerard had passed me to Louis while he went off to find Isaac. Louis was wiping the tears while trying to calm me down. Paul was trying to get the guests calmed down and sit back down in their seats. “I’m so sorry, Andrea! I never meant for any of this to happen! I talked to Paul as soon as I found out and he told the security guards! You weren’t even supposed to find out he was here! But, he must have still snuck in somehow! I promise, I’m not going to let him hurt you anymore!” He pleaded.

I could feel someone shaking me awake, I slowly open my eyes and they sigh a breath of relief! “Andrea, are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?” He asked, frantically.

“Yeah, I did!” I replied, now fully awake.

“Can you tell me what it was about?” He asked.

“It was what about happened at the wedding today!” I replied, I could feel the tears in my eyes.

He didn’t say anything, but let me crying into his shoulder while whispering comforting things in my ear.

Soon I fall asleep in his arms again.