Chapter 1: Meeting Louis Tomlinson

~ANDREA'S POV~

"ANDREA, GET DOWN HERE YOU WHORE." My dad yelled. "Gosh, you're so nice dad." I thought to myself.

I ran into the living room and doged a bottle my dad had thrown at me. "What?" I asked. 

"YOUR A SLUT AND WHORE. NOBODY LOVES YOU. YOU ARE WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A DAUGHTER. YOU'RE MOTHER DIDN'T EVEN LOVE YOU. THAT'S WHY SHE RAN OFF, YOU WERE A MISTAKE. YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS DEAD." He yelled at me. He came over to me and started beating me. I got out of his grip and grabbed my emergency pack. I jumped out the window and ran as fast as I could away from my dad. Apparently, I wasn't fast enough though, because he threw a knife at my shoulder. "THAT'S RUN AWAY SLUT, NOBODY LOVES YOU!" He yelled as I ran away.

I quickly pulled it out and continued to run as fast as I could. I continued to run until I ran into someone else. I fell to the ground. He quickly picked me up and hugged me tightly. I winced, my shoulder was killing me. He noticed and quickly pulled away.

"Are you okay, love." He asked. His voice sounded farmiliar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. "I'm fine." I repiled and started to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at him. I could get lost in his blue eyes. "You don't look okay. You have blood covering most of your shoulder. Let me see it." He said. I slowly took off my sweater so he could look at my shoulder.

I immediatly regretted it. His face was filled with worry. "What happened, love? Why are you covered in bruises?" He asked. I immediately started bawling. He pulled me into a hug, but not as tight, because he knew my shoulder hurt. We stood there for a few minutes and then he pulled away.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, by the way. I don't think I caught your name though." He said. "My name is Andrea." I said. " That's a lovely name for a beautiful girl." I blushed. He spoke again, saying, "Well, Andrea. Why don't I take you back to my flat, and Liam can fix you up, okay." 

"Okay, that sounds great. I am a huge fan of one direction, but I am not like 'Oh my gosh, One Direction is my life.'" Impersinating a fangirl of one direction. "Well, that's okay love, the boys will love you for that. You are going to love them, and I have a feeling they are going to love you, too." He said.

We walked to his house in silence to his house. When we got there we were greeted by five smiling boys. But, they quickly frowned though, seeing my bruises and my bloody shoulder, that was still bleeding. "What happened, love. Are you okay?" Liam asked.

"Liam, can you fix this or do we have to go the hospital?" Louis asked. "Well, the wound looks pretty deep, so she will probably have to take her to the hospital." Liam said. All of the sudden, I started to feel dizzy and light headed. I started swaying and Liam noticed. "Lou, grab her, she is going to fall." He said. I felt a pair of arms grab me before blackness surrounded me.