Chapter 53: Missing

LOUIS’ POV

We had been rehearsing for about 2 hours and we finally got a break. I was on my phone trying to get a hold of Andrea, but she wasn’t any of her texts or phone calls. My phone suddenly started ringing, it was Nicole:

(L = Louis, N =Nicole)

L: “Hi Nicole, what’s up? Why isn’t Andrea answering any of my phone calls or texts?” I asked.

N: “Louis,  Andrea’s gone missing! We can’t find her anywhere! Dani, Alyssa, Perrie and I have all tried calling her!! She isn’t picking up any of our calls either!”

L: “SHE’S WHAT? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?” I asked.

All the boys were staring at me, wondering what I was yelling about. Liam asked, “Louis, what’s going on?” I put my hand over the receiver and said, “I’m talking to Nicole because Andrea isn’t answering any of my calls or the girls calls. They said Andrea’s missing because they can’t find her anywhere!” I said.

N: “We don’t know, she told us she was going to bed last night and we figured she was still tired so we let her be. When we went to get her for lunch, she wasn’t in her bed!” She said.

L: “I’m coming straight home! We are going to find and I am sending more security guards down!” I said.

N: “No Louis, don’t worry about anything! We’ve got it all under control, you stay where you are and we will handle this!” She said.

L: “Okay, but I am still sending down the extra security guards!” I said.

N: “Okay, if you must...” She said.

L: “I must, bye Nicole. Please keep me updated, call me as soon as you have new information, please! I just want her safe!” I said, nearly breaking down and crying.

N: “Of course, that what we all want! I will let you know if we learn anything new!” She said, then hung up.

The boys gathered around me. “Well, she said they called the police. They have got it all under control and she said she would call me as soon as she learned something new.” I said. Then, my phone went off. It was Eleanor.

Eleanor: I wonder how your fiancée is doing, must not be good for the babies not having anything to eat or drink! I just hope nothing bad happens to them!

~El