Chapter 79: Getting Ready To Go On Tour

*1 Day Before They Go On Tour*

ANDREA’S POV

We had been traveling all night to get to my flat. Louis and the boys had moved everything that I wanted out of the house while we drove here! I was selling my house and going to live with Louis after we were done with tour. Isaac, Gerard, Destiny, and Morgan were going to help move my stuff into Louis’ flat while I was on tour. I was currently sitting on the couch with Louis and the boys. We had packed the tour bus earlier.

“You excited to move to London?” He asked.

“Yeah, finally we can settle down for a bit and not constantly switching between my house and your house. “ I said.

“Yeah, we go on tour tomorrow! Are you excited?” He asked.

“Yeah, I am! How many songs are we singing?” I asked.

“Well, you will get your set list for the show tomorrow at sound check!” He said.

“Great, can’t wait!” I replied.

“BOYS, GIRLS, LET’S GO!” Paul yelled at us.

We all made our way downstairs and onto the tour bus. We all claimed our own beds and then went to sit in the lounge room. Oh, did I mention that Perrie and Danielle were joining us? No, well they are! Perrie had a 2 month break from her tour and Dani had just finished with her dancing tour and had a break! The boys were playing on the Xbox and the girls & I were playing with Pete.

“So Andrea, are you ready to move in with Louis?” Dani asked.

“Yeah, we will finally be able to be a family and not have to move back and forth between houses!” I replied.

“That will be nice, considering you have a baby as well!” Perrie said.

“Yeah, it’ll be easier for the baby if we only have one house!” I said.

“Liam and I have actually been talking about children and well... I’m pregnant!” Dani announced.

“Oh my god, Dani! Congrats, you will both make great parents!” I said, proudly. I got up, set Pete on Perrie’s lap and hugged Dani. Perrie handed Pete back to me and hugged Dani as well.

“How far along are you?” Perrie asked.

“Well, it’s February now, so only about 7 or 8 weeks!” Dani said.

Just then Liam walked in and wrapped his arm around her waist, smiling while looking down at Dani’s stomach, proud that Dani was carrying his child.

“You’re gonna be a great mother!” He stated.

“My brother’s gonna be a father soon, congrats!” I said.

He came over and gave me a hug, took Pete out of my hands and started playing with him.

I went into the other room and noticed the boys were playing on the Xbox again. Louis paused the game and walked over to me. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead.

“Where’s Pete?” He asked.

“He’s in the other room with Liam, along with the other girls!” I replied.

“Okay, just glad my wife and child here on tour with me! If you guys weren’t here with me, I would miss you guys like crazy!” He said.

“Aw, I would miss you too, Boobear!” I said, using one of the nicknames I have for him.

Liam then walks in and hands me Pete. Louis takes him off of me and goes to change his diaper. I go and sit over by the other boys. I get a call from Devin and quickly pick it up.