Chapter 28: Reunited Friends

ANDREA'S POV

I heard voices around me. I couldn't tell where I was though. I had a really bad headache and the talking didn't help either. So, I mustered all my strength and opened my eyes. "Guys, can you keep it down? I have a really bad headache." I said.

Everyone stopped talking and looked up at me. "Andrea, you're awake." Liam said, then tackled me in a bear hug. I hissed in pain. He quickly pulled away and said sorry. I hugged everyone and realized Devin was her. I haven't seen her since I graduated in June. "Devin, what are you doing here? How are you?" I asked.

"I'm Josh Devine's girlfriend, the drummer!" She said.

"Yeah, I know who he is! I'm so happy for you!" I said.

"Thanks, I'm happy for you too! You finally found a guy who isn't an asshole!" She said.

I then started bawling, "I miss him so much!!" I said.

Liam came over to me and comforted me. "Everything is going to be alright, we will find them," Liam said.

I finally calmed down and then Liam asked, "Andrea, why did you do that? You scared the hell out of us! What were you thinking, obviously you weren't?"

"Liam, I was just upset! Please, don't yell at me! I didn't mean to!" I said.

"Oh yeah, are you lying to me? Stop being such a bitch!" He said.

"I'm a bitch, really!" Then, I started bawling.

His eyes grew wide after he realized what he said, "Andrea, I didn't mean it! Honestly, I was just angry and upset about what you did! I didn't mean that at all!" He said.

"Get out of my room, Liam!" I said, sternly but quietly.

"Andrea, honestly I didn't mean that! Please, forgive me!" He asked.

"I said, get the hell out of my room!" I said, louder.

He ran out, tear streaming down his face. I didn't care though, what he said to me was uncalled for! And I was crying too! Josh came over and comforted me while Zayn went to find Liam.

"Why don't you try to get some sleep, we are all wound up because of everything that has happened recently! Everything will hopefully better when you wake up!" Josh said.

I laid down and Josh sang to me until I fell into a deep sleep.