Chapter 81: Josh Is In The Hospital?!?

DEVIN'S POV

(D = Devin, A = Andrea)

D: Hey, you need to come to the hotel quick!

A: Devs, what's going on?

D: It's Josh, he's in the hospital!

A: WHAT?!? What happened? Is he okay?

D: He was driving back to the hotel and got hit by a semi! His car is completely totaled, it hit him head on! His phone is busted too! He's in the ER in surgery, so I don't know the extent of his injuries! I just know it was really bad! I do know that his car rolled several times!

A: Well, will he be able to play for the show tonight?

D: I don't think so! They said after he's out of surgery he will be in a medically induced coma for several weeks to a few months!

A: Okay, we will be there soon! Hang in there Devs, he'll be okay!

D: I hope so!

A: Devs, Josh is going to be fine! Just stay in the waiting room and we will be there as soon as we can.

D: Okay, bye!

Then, she hung up.

*Several Hours Later*

I rushed into Josh's room. I silently cried to myself, while holding Josh's hand. I then started talking to him, "I love you, Josh! And I know we haven't know each other long, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I can't lose you, cause losing you would be like taking a knife to my heart! I would be so broken-hearted and would be so depressed, I don't think I would ever be able to love again! When I first met you, I though, who is this boy? He is charming and nice and treats me right! I have had a couple ex-boyfriends, all didn't end well with them! You are the only decent boyfriend I have actually had! So, please wake up! I love you and I can't lose you!" I rested my head on the edge of the bed and slowly fell asleep.