Chapter 11: Ruined Friendships and Regrets

LIAM'S POV

I was sitting at the table when Lou came running to me, tear running down his face. I was very concerned, he looked really upset and hurt.

"Lou, what's wrong? What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked. I hated to see him this upset. I hadn't seen him this upset since him and El broke up.

"Andrea cheated on me with Zayn. I went to the bathroom and Zayn wasn't in there. I heard noises coming from one of the bedrooms. So, I went to check it out. I listened until it got quit. They had passed out. I opened the door and it was Zayn and Andrea. They had had sex, he took advantage of her, because he wasn't as drunk as she was and he knew it. I now it was heat of the moment, but I love her and now she went and cheated on me. What do I do, Liam?" He asked.

"Well, when they wake up, I will talk to Zayn and you can talk to Andrea. We will get to the bottom of this Lou. She loves you too, she was just drunk. She wouldn't have done it if she was sober." I said. I feel really bad for Lou. He loved Andrea with all his heart. Why would Zayn go and do that? He knows better. I was fuming, I know Zayn was a little drunk, but not as drunk as Andrea. He is so going to get it when he wakes up. I don't care if he has a hangover or not.

ANDREA'S POV

I woke up, the sunlight shining through the window, and looked down, realizing I had no clothes on. I saw Zayn laying next to me. I started to panic. Did I just have sex with Zayn? I had a massive hangover. Shit, I was screwed. I just cheated on my boyfriend! I hope Lou didn't find me. I was almost 100 percent positive he knew though. I love him, I didn't love Zayn. I only loved him as a friend. I probably just screwed over chances with my boyfriend. I was screwed! I got so drunk last night. I knew Zayn had drunk, but not as much as me.

I started shaking his shoulder, trying to wake him up. "What," He complained. He probably had a hangover too, but I didn't care. "ZAYN, WHAT THE HELL!! WHY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME, YOU KNEW I WAS DRUNK! YOU DIDN'T HAVE AS MUCH AS ME, YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING! AND YOU KNEW I WOULD COMPLY, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU KNOW I LOVE LOU, AND I LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND. WHAT THE FUCK, ZAYN?!?!"

"I am so sorry, Andrea. I didn't mean to, I knew what I was doing. But, I didn't stop myself. I know you love Lou. It was the alcohol, the music, and the atmosphere. It just felt so right. I am so sorry, I really didn't mean to." Zayn said, feeling sorry for himself. He knew what he did was wrong, especially since he had a girlfriend. But, he knew he couldn't do anything about the things that happened last night. He would regret it for the rest of his life.

"YOU BETTER BE SORRY. FUCK ZAYN, I COULD LOSE LOU BECAUSE OF THIS! I CAN'T LOSE HIM, I HAVE TOO MANY FUCKING PROBLEMS OF MY OWN! I NEED LOU, SHIT ZAYN, I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE HUNG OUT WITH LOU THE WHOLE NIGHT INSTEAD OF YOU!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE, ZAYN. I MAY OR MAY NOT FORGIVE YOU!" And with that I stormed out of the room fully dressed. Hoping to go back home and talk to Lou about this. I just hope he wasn't too mad.