Chapter 22: Clubbing and Reunited Band? (Part 2)

NIALL'S POV

I walked into the club and bumped into this cute blond girl with beautiful blue eyes! She was so beautiful, I was staring at her for about a minute, then I snapped out of my trance and helped her up. "Hi, I'm Niall Horan. What is your name, love?" I asked.

"I'm Alyssa Wooner, nice to meet you!" She said.

We chatted for a while. She talked about her friend Nicole and Andrea, how they were in a band and went to high school together. I wonder if she is talking about the Andrea I know. We then walked over to the rest of the boys. I saw Andrea and some brunette girl talking in another booth. Alyssa ran over to her and the brunette girl. She pulled Andrea into a hug and they both had huge smiles on their faces. God, her smile was beautiful. I was falling for this girl hard. Harry came over and broke me out of my thoughts.

"Found your princess there, Niall?" He asked.

"I think so, she is really sweet and I think she is the one." I said.

Harry's phone started ringing and he walked away to answer it.

I sat down with the rest of the boys. "So Niall, have you found your princess?" Louis asked.

"I think I have, she is so sweet. She has me falling hard. Her smile, her eyes, her everything." I said.

"Wow mate, you've got it bad. I know she likes you back though." Liam said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because, she keeps staring at you. Nicole and Andrea have to keep getting her attention." Zayn said.

Harry then came over and asked, "Well, should we head home then?" He asked.

"Sure mate, lets go get the girls together." Liam said.

"Hey girls, ready to go?" He asked.

"Sure, we are coming home with you guys! We walked here, so might as well, plus we want to hang out with Andrea more!" Nicole and Alyssa said.

"Alright, let's go!" Harry said, then we headed out.

We got out of the car and we watched a movie, I cuddled with Alyssa and she fell asleep during the movie. I played with her hair. We all went to bed after the movie. I carried her up to the guest room and laid her down in bed. I then headed up to my room. I feel asleep with a smile on my face.