His Smile

Everyone thinks Batman has no weakness. He's Batman, he can't afford to have any distractions but the old Wayne butler had been with Bruce for far to long to know what can make the 'tough' guys heart melt. When Bruce took little twelve year old Dick Grayson under his wing it wasn't easy. Every Time Dick was in trouble Bruce would begin to punish the boy only for him to give him his best smile. It wasn't just any smile. It was the smile Dick had used to greet the crowds.. To greet his parents and well, Bruce just couldn't say no.

Even now Bruce is still as weak to the twenty one year old. He remembers just the other day...
----------------------------------------------
Dick Grayson flew through the air and did a thumb flip, landing gracefully on the bottom step of Wayne manor. He then walked into the kitchen and smirked at Bruce who was drinking coffee and reading the paper.
"Hey B"
Bruce nodded while sipping his coffee.
"Master Bruce it's getting quite late. You should be off" Alfred remarked.
Bruce stood up but as he stood the chair he was sitting on came with him. Bruce tried to pull the chair off to no avail. Bruce's eyes went into slits as he glared at the laughing Dick.
"Dick" He stated calmly. "What did you do?"
Dick couldn't answer because he was busy snapping photos. Finally, Bruce managed to pull the chair off but without hearing a large ripping sound. Dick fell to the floor laughing now because Bruce's pants had ripped causing his suit pants to have a large rip at his bottom. And once more was that he had superman under wear on. Even Alfred was silently laughing.
"Dick!" Bruce's voice boomed throughout the manor but Dick just gave him his award winning smile and that caused Bruce to laugh along.
----------------------------------------------
Bruce was walking down the hall off Wayne manor recalling the memory when Dick walked past. He gave him a smile and Bruce's heart swelled. His oldest son had him whipped. There was no denying that.

/////////////////////////////////////
Sorry I was going to upload this on Dick Grayson's anniversary but I couldn't so I'm uploading it now.. A few months late.