I'm Average Height!

"No way! Artemis look how tall you are!" Wally said as he measured himself up to his crush. Everyone had grown over the summer. Or everyone other than Dick had. Dick grumpily glared at his friends. It was understandable. They were a few years older than him and Bruce had assured him that once he hit puberty he would be taller.

Dick was so excited when he was sixteen and over the summer where he spent his summer with Bruce in Hawaii he had grown to 5'6. He was sure he would finally be taller than Wally and the others. After all he was taller than Jason. He marched into Mount Justice with his head held high and smirk on his face. Wally zoomed up and hugged him but Dick froze. Wally was almost six feet! Everyone else was still taller! This meant war.

Finally, when Dick was 21 he was as tall as Bruce. He visited Wally, Conner, M'gann and Artemis and was finally taller than them all. He gloated and did a victory dance. He was over joyed at the thought of finally being tall. He marched into the Batcave and was so happy that he was taller than Tim and Damian.. But also at the Batcave was someone he hasn't seen since he died.. It was Jason! Jason smirked and walked over to Dick. He leaned on him because he was obviously WAY taller. "You're just as short as I remembered, Dickie."

Dick sunk to his knees and cried out. "Why must I be average height?!" Jason let out a mechanical laugh and Damian smirked while Tim laughed. Bruce looked confused AF. What the hell was Dick crying about? He needs to stop adopting kids..