Not Crazy

He'd been gone for six months now. Six months was a long time. Not hearing those stupid puns he makes. How he gathers collections of memorabilia from missions. His flirting with girls. How he often speed around and showed off about it. Everyone was upset about his passing but none like his best friend, Dick. Dick had left the team.

Three months after his death, Dick started having dreams about Wally. Wally was alive and trapped somewhere called the speedforce. Of course Dick thought he was going nuts at first but then he didn't know what to believe. It got to the point where he had insomnia. He was loosing touch with reality. Wally was dead. He was gone. That kid he knew growing up and the man he was still close with was gone but he couldn't rap his head around it.

He went to the team but he was a mess. He had bags under his eyes, he stunk and had stubble. He lost his energy and the overwhelming spirit. He was a completely different person. Of course no one believed him but he didn't give up. He could never give up. That night he dreamt of Wally once again and he told him that if Bart ran fast enough, he could save him.

No one would listen to him. Told him to go home and grieve but he convinced Bart and with some training it lead them to a dirt field in the middle of no where. When Bart disappeared into the mysterious force, Dick wasn't sure he'd return but he did. He was back within five minutes and heavily trying to catch his breath. Dick's eyes were wet with tears when Wally West zoomed up to him. Dick wrapped his arms around him and drew him into a hug.
"Thank you, Dick"

(I hated the way they ended Young Justice and decided who better to save Wally than his best friend?! I ship Wally with practically everyone but there is very few people I ship Dick with)