Endgame

Dick Grayson jumped from rooftop to rooftop when he stopped just bellow an alleyway. Down bellow him was none other than the man that ruined his childhood. His life. Once the man sabotaged his parents he fled Gotham and Dick had never laid eyes on the scum ever again. Now here he was. Waiting on people to start a drug trade in Gotham. It took everything in him to jump down and murder him.

When he did jump down, he landed on his feet and glared at the man.

"Put your hands up and we won't have to do this the hard way." Dick said sounding board, as if he hadn't want this to go easily. He wanted to beat this guy senseless.

The criminal pulled out his gun and pulled the trigger multiple times. Bullets went flying in Dick's direction and he dodged them all with flips and tricks.

The gun had run out of bullets and the man furiously pulled the trigger and cursed when it hadn't shot the forth time he tried. He threw the gun and made out in a run but was met with a dead end at the end of the alley. Dick had caught up with him and smirked. He lost control of his conscience. He gave the grey haired man a blow to the stomach. The man doubled over in pain and Dick continued to beat him senseless. He remembered that night so well. How he couldn't preform because he felt ill. How his parents kept smiling and how they fell.

Suddenly he was transported back to that time. He heard the gasp of the audience and his mother, Mary call out to his father and them holding on to each other as the reached the ground. Tears stung little Dick's eyes as they fell to the ground. The audience were silent, only the sound of people calling for help. Dick ignored them all and raced over to the bodies. It was all a blur. The blood, the hatred. He screamed out.

Now he was back in the grungy alleyway. The man he hated most in the world now lying on the ground, barely conscious. Behind his crystal blue eyes were hatred. This wasn't the bubble boy wonder or the brave hero Nightwing. This was a little boy who's life was destroyed by a dirty man who was so selfish he couldn't see the damage he brought to the man before him.

Dick grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him up so he could say into his ear, "this is for the little boy's world you crushed and all the lives you've ruined"

"Grayson!"

Dick looked up to see his little brother just a few feet before him looking caseous and worried. Suddenly, Dick dropped the man to the floor and looked at his brother. Damian's body language told him everything. He could see the pain and hope in the sixth Robin's face. If he did this. Got his revenge he would be locked up for life. He wouldn't have the freedom he deserves and he wouldn't live the full life his parents wanted for him. He wouldn't be satisfied with the results because his parents are still dead. Dick opened his arms and Damian hugged him tightly.

"Thank you"