Rock a by Dickie

Alfred wasn't shocked when Bruce returned from patrol without his son but with a child. Alfred has been doing this for far too long. He needs a vacation. Bruce hands Alfred the child as he goes to work on the Batcomputer and Alfred rocks the baby to sleep.

"As much as I enjoy you having a lot of children, master Bruce. Don't you think it's time you stop taking in orphans?" Alfred questioned as he looked down at the sleeping infant.

"I didn't. That Dick." Bruce replied as he continued to tap away.

Now, Alfred was very surprised. Now he can see it. The blue eyes. They were Dick's. "B-but how?!" The butler spluttered.

"We were up against someone with powers. He got away. I'm trying to get in contact with Zantanna. Maybe she can fix him."

Alfred raised an eyebrow, "and in the mean time?" Of course, Alfred loved partly taking care of the boys and girl but he couldn't do babies. Plus, he had to clean.

"It's their responsibility" Both men smirked.

At first, Jason protested. He hates kids and he's dangerous but Bruce had put him on Dick watch for an hour. He had no idea how to care for an infant. When he started crying, Jason told him to shut up but it didn't work.. How was he going to get through the hour?!

Turns out, Dick just wanted to play. Jason taught him how to roll over and sit (Jason's not good with kids. Don't frown on him for teaching him dog tricks!). By the time Bruce came back, he found Jason holding a piece of candy over Dick's head and telling him to play dead.

Next up was Tim. Tim requested the help of Stephanie, who wanted to take Dick out for a walk. Naturally, they went to the park and then it began. Stephanie wouldn't leave poor Dick alone and in the end Tim ended up chasing her around the park. When Bruce found them sitting on a park bench sleeping and Dick in his pram crying.

Cassandra decided to just care for Dick on her bed. He pulled her hair and bit her (because he was teething and learning to hold things). She had nothing for him to hold, so she gave him a sword. She made sure he didn't hurt himself though. He did cut half her hair though. And when Bruce found them they were sleeping, cuddled up together.

Lastly was Damian. Damian refused to even look at the child but he ended up stuck with him anyway. Damian held Dick away from him like he had the plague. He glared at him.

"You're an idiot, Grayson. I will not be responsible for you" he called.

"S-st-" the child tried to copy him. Damian smirked.

When Bruce finally got a hold on Zantanna everyone went to the cave. Bruce held the child in his arms.

"Awe! I'm gonna miss baby Dick" Stephanie cooed.

"D-Damian is b-est Robin" Everyone looked surprised then glared at a triumphant Damian.

They all turn their attention back to Zantanna who begins the spell. When the baby turns back into 21 year old Dick he is greeted with hugs and welcome backs when they all stop at the sound of crying. They turn to the spot where Damian once stood to see a baby crying. They all groan. Not again!