His Ear bleeding Singing

Damian was on his way to the Bat cave. He walked down the hall and into his father's study. Up to the clock and turned the hands to his grandparents' time of death and the clock slid over to reveal a secret passage. He descended down the staircase but paused on the fifth step. He listened as he heard Dick Grayson singing a jonty tune.

He wasn't exactly a good singer but he wasn't bad either. His voice needed work. Maybe if he ever actually went to vocal lessons he could have a real talent but none the less. Damian wouldn't admit to anyone that he secretly loved when Dick sung. When Damian went to sleep, which was rarely, he lay in bed as Dick would pace down the hallway and softly hum to himself.

Dick's voice was enchanting. His deep voice turned soft and his eyes gleamed. He would always sing the song his mother would sing to put him to bed. In a small way it kept his mother alive and made him feel closer to her.

Dick finished the song and looked up to the staircase. With a small smile Dick called out,
"I know you're there little D"
Damian scowled but descended down the rest of the stairs any way. Pretending he wasn't ease dropping, he walked over to a punching bag and took his anger and frustration out on the old tattered bag. Dick's smile didn't fault.
"Do you like my singing?"

Damian swung two more digs into the bag before answering.
"Tt- of course not, Grayson"
Dick began to cross the room, Damian watched him from the side of his eyes but still kicked and punched the bag.
Before Dick began the long journey up the stairs Damian called out his name and Dick looked in his direction. Damian didn't even glance at Dick when he spoke.
"You should take lessons"
Dick beamed and began to walk away and even Damian couldn't fight the smile that tugged at his lips.