Animu

"We cannot mess with Zantanna's Magic books! Remember last time?!" Dick yelled at Wally but Wally just continued to look through the book. "This time is different," he argued and Dick groaned. "Wally! Artemis and the others are here! Whatever the effects are will effect them and then they'll kill us!"

Wally didn't listen and instead read out a passage. Suddenly, everything felt off. They felt more.. Animated? Dick looked at Wally to see him looking like someone out of an anime! (And no, he is not a 21 year old man who enjoys Black Butler or any other anime..) "WALLY! Change us back. NOW!" Wally gave an innocent grin. "I-uh don't know how to.."

"DICK! WALLY!" Both boys wanted the book to swallow them whole as Artemis screamed from the top of her lungs. She, along with Roy, M'gann and Conner entered. "Wow! We all look so cool!" Wally said and everyone glared at him. "At least we aren't in a yaoi anime," M'gann said cheerfully and Conner turned to her confused. "What's yaoi?"

Roy and Wally lost control of their bodies and ended up furiously making out. "Not again!" Roy screamed in protest. "That is yaoi.." M'gann said. "ARTEMISCHOP!" Artemis slammed her fist into Wally's head and he comically fell over with blood pouring from his head. "Let's go catch Pokèmon!" Dick yelled excitedly and Artemis glared at him. He shrunk down fearfully.

"I hate anime." Conner stated and M'gann shrugged. "It could be worse. You could see a monkey,"
"Or kissed Wally. TWICE!" Roy yelled from the floor but was ignored. Then, the team saw a Chimchar come into the room and throw a flame thrower at Wally, which burnt him. He turned into an angry character.

"I. Hate. Monkeys!" Conner glared at the monkey Pokèmon as Dick chased it around until the Pokèmon chased him. He ran around screaming for help. "Hello, Zantanna? The idiots were at it again.."