With a Moustache

Damian and Irey were out on a date and Bruce didn't trust the kids for a second. That's why Dick Grayson was standing in the park with an ice cream trolley and a moustache. He was dressed in a red shirt, black trousers and a red and white apron. He looked ridiculous with his thick curly moustache and friendly grin. Anyone could tell it was him.

Damian and Irey were sitting on a bench cuddling and Dick was just a distance away gushing at them. Irey lifted her head off Damian's shoulder and Damian followed Irey's weirded out gaze to the man. Damian had to do a double take when he saw his older brother giving out ice cream in a stupid costume.
"Damian, isn't that Dick?"
Damian face palmed.
"Sadly, yes"
She giggled and he smirked.
"Wanna have some fun?"
"You're evil.. That's why I like you"

Dick practically hid behind his ice cream when he saw his little brother and 'niece' approach. He caught himself on and came out of hiding as he waved at them.
"Do you want a ice-ata-cream"
His fake Italian accent was so bad it didn't even sound like it could come from a human.
"Grayson I know it's you. Give me that stupid thing you have on your lip"
Dick gasped as he covered the fake moustache.
"I don't nota no what you'rea talking abouta"
Seeing that Damian wasn't going to back down, Dick broke out into a sprint and Damian ran after him.  Dick was cornered when Iris sped right in front of him and ripped the hairs right off his face. He gave out a scream of pain that I'm sure would cause the Bat signal to go on. Irey and Damian  laughed at Dick who had superglued the moustache to his face and now had a red upper lip with tiny black hairs stuck to his face. He walked over to his ice-cream cart and stuck his head in the cooler. This is the last time he does undercover work for Bruce!