Hello from the other side

Dick was listening to the radio when the song Hello by Adele came on and he instantly fell in love with it. It was a song he could shake his butt too. He quickly learned all of the words and decided to let everyone know how much he loved the song.

Bruce and Alfred were in the kitchen when Dick walked in. Bruce took a sip of his coffee and turned to his eldest son.
"Dick, will you-"
He was interrupted when the radio began to play Hello. Dick gave out a girlish squeal and grabbed a wooden spoon.
"Hello... It's me..."
Alfred and Bruce give each other a worried glance.

Jason was sitting in the living room sipping beer and listening to music while Tim was yelling at him to turn it down when Dick ran in and did Miley Cyrus' famous twerk while singing.
"I must have called a thousand times! To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done"
Jason spat his beer out and was choking while a shocked Tim gave him the Heimlich maneuver.

Damian was in the Bat cave training when his phone went off. He answered and grumbled down the phone,
"What?!"
"HELLO!"
A voice screeched down the phone and Damian near had a busted ear drum.
"It's me!"
"I know it's you, Grayson"
"I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet-"
"What are you talking about? I saw you yesterday!"
"To go over everything. They say that times supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing"
"You idiot!"
"Hello? Can you hear me?"
"Of course I can hear you!!"
Damian grabbed his coat and walked into the kitchen where Bruce, Tim and Jason sat.
"Father, I need the keys to the car"
"You're only 12 AND what exactly do you need the car for?"
"I need to say... Hello to Grayson"
Jason smirks evilly as he grabs his gun.
"I'll come with"
Poor Dick was going to get a hello alright.