Jail Birds

"Hello?" Bruce greeted into his phone. He was currently in a meeting but he got an important call from James Gordon, his friend and the commissioner.

"Bruce, you'll need to come down to the station.. And bring your check book." To say Bruce was confused was an understatement.

When Bruce got to the station he was led to a jail cell and there in a jail cell stood his four sons and on the other side, now aware of his presence was Stephanie and Cassandra.

Bruce rubbed the bridge of his nose,
"What did they do this time?" He looked at James who seemed just as unknowing as him, so instead he turned to Stephanie and Cassandra.

Stephanie pushed Cassandra forward. Cass glared at her best friend. "What? He's your dad"

"It all started when Dick wanted a day out and Tim needed new shoes.."

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Let's go!" Dick sing songed as he grabbed a hold of Damian's legs, who was holding onto the beam of Wayne manor for dear life.

"Let go of me, Grayson!" He hissed as his grip tightened. Dick sighed. He made Jason and Tim take hold of the stubborn Robin's body as he tickled him. Damian let go and they quickly chained him up and carried him out to the car.

They decided Tim would be the one to drive and Jason would sit in the front seat as it was Dick's idea so he should suffer with Damian in the back.

When they made it to the mall, Dick unchains Damian and instead, uses one of those baby leads. Damian glares as they stand in the middle of the mall. Jason lights up a smoke.

"Jason! You can't smoke inside!" Tim yells and Jason rolls his eyes as he puffs out an air of smoke around the boy. Tim chokes and glares.

"We should use the buddy system!" Dick beams and they all look at him like he's a big child.

"Are you three?!" Damian mocks and Dick blushes.

"No! There's a lot of people here and I want to make sure we don't get lost." Dick reasons and all three roll their eyes.

They've been roaming the mall for three hours and Tim hadn't gotten his new shoes, Damian got an ice cream and Jason got a phone number. Jason then thought it would be funny to steal a pair of sunglasses and put them in Tim's bag. When they went through the detectors, Tim was tackled to the ground. Jason and Damian were laughing but Dick, unaware that they were security men, began to fight with them and that caused Damian and Jason to try and pry him off the men which caused the guards to think they were being attacked and a few minutes later they were being arrested for theft, assault and causing a nuisance to the public.

"They called Steph and I first but they wouldn't let us bail them out" Cassandra finished her tail.

"Hehe. We know you love us, Bruce." Dick said from behind the bars and Bruce glared at him.

"I am telling the truth when I say this is all Grayson's fault. You should lock him up in here or the pound" Damian said proudly and Bruce rolled his eyes but Jason and even Tim agreed.

Bruce turned to Jim. "How much is it?"
He began to pull out his check book and a pen.

"$50 each"

"And if I don't pay?" Bruce asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Then they spend the night in prison"

Bruce nodded and began to put his check book away. "Come on, Cass. I'll treat you to a late dinner. After all you are my favourite child"

The boys behind bars yelled in protest as Cass and Bruce left. Stephanie put her hand into the cell and intertwined her hand with Tim's. "Don't worry, honey. I'll never leave you"

"Stephanie, do you want some waffles?!" Bruce yelled and Stephanie apologised to Tim as she ran off to join the father and daughter.

"I hate you, Grayson"
"Yeah, you suck"
"Asshole"
"At least we're spending quality time together"
The boys all groaned.
"BRUUUUCCCEEEE! Please don't leave us!!"
"I still didn't even get my shoes!"