Dick Cooks Dinner

Dick pulled an apron over his head and washed his hands as he stood in the Wayne kitchen. He decided he would 'treat' his family to a home cooked meal (or food poisoning) he pressed play on his music player, as Barbie Girl played.

Dick sliced potatoes like a pro. He even tried it with his eyes shut... Until he cut his finger. He let out a cry as he bandaged himself up. He then began to make the chicken. Putting his hand inside to clean it and put stuffing into it when he tried to move his hand.. He found out his arm was stuck in the turkey! He spent the next half an hour trying to pry it off.

He couldn't decide which vegetables normal people would have (let's be honest, Dick Grayson is FAR from normal) so he chose sweet corn, peas, carrots and broccoli. Once he finally found out how to work the cooker he put them on... But they kind of went black and crunchy..

When Bruce, Tim, Jason, Steph and Damian came in to the kitchen for dinner they were surprised to see Dick dancing with a pink apron on.
"should I be concerned?"
Bruce raised an eyebrow. Dick spotted his family and beamed at them.
"Welcome! To dinner ala Dick-Jason sniggered- Please, take a seat"
"Um.. Where's Alfred?"
Tim asked.
"I locked him in the closet, but anyway-"
"You locked Alfred in the closet?!"
Stephanie's eyes bulge out of her head.
"Don't worry! I'll let him out after dinner- he wouldn't let me make dinner! What was I supposed to do?!"
"Listen to him!"
Tim argued but Dick got that crazy look in his eye so they all sat down and he set plates in front of them. There was burnt chicken (with feathers still on it), leaves he probably got from the garden as they were not actually eatable and potatoes that were half cooked and still had their skin on but it had fuzz on it. (Shivers)

"I am NOT eating this"
Damian pushed his plate away and folded his arms. Jason agreed.
"You're all going to enjoy my wonderful meal!"
He gave them puppy eyes and they all dug in. It couldn't be that bad, could it?
Yes. Stephanie hurled over, Tim was choking on a bone, Jason was fighting with his food (it was trying to eat him!), Damian was probably suffering from food poisoning and Bruce was actually crying.
"Dick,-Tim said once he had stopped choking. He tried to be as nice as possible- you're great at a lot of things. But cooking? Jesus, I think Damian needs to go to the hospital"
Everyone looked at Damian who was green and out of it.
"Jason, you grab his arms and I grab his legs"
Bruce and Jason carried Damian out and Dick watched with a pout on his face. Stephanie followed, still sick and Tim was right beside her.
"Ok... Great. So I'll cook dinner next week?!"
Dick called out then followed the family.
"Hello! Master Bruce?! Anyone?"
Alfred, poor poor Alfred was still locked in the closet with a burnt chicken leg in his mouth.