Dollies

Jason walked pasted Tim's room and paused. Did he just see what he thought he just saw?!
He walks back and stands by the door and he wasn't going nuts. There on his bed sat Tim Drake with a Nightwing doll and Red Robin doll in hand and beside him he had a Batman doll, Red Hood doll and Robim doll. He smirked.
"Nice dollies"
Tim jumped and looked at Jason. His face turned red.
"It's not what it looks like"
"I'm sure.. Move over replacement"
/////////////////////////////////////
Damian was walking down the hall when he heard a load crash. Quickly he ran to Tim's room and kicked down the door. He expected to see Tim being beaten senseless not him and Jason fighting over a Nightwing doll.
"What're you staring at demon spawn?"
Damian narrowed his eyes.
"I'm not the one playing with dolls"
"We weren't playing we were.. Admiring them. Yeah"
Tim tried to play it cool.
"And you both are fighting over Grayson?"
"Well it's obvious if anyone was Dick it would be me."
"No way! I want to be Dick"
Jason snatched the doll from Tim.
"Oh, I'm Dick. Everyone loves me and I'm Bruce's favourite teehehe"
Tim raises an eyebrow and smirks once Jason stops flicking the doll around.
"Teehehe?"
"Shut up!"
Damian strolls over and takes the doll.
"None of you fools can play Grayson. Allow me, after all I am his favourite"
Damian kneels down so he's on the bed and picks up his doll.
"Damian- he begins to wave Dick's doll around- you are far more superior than me and those fools father adopted. And I am not worthy to be even near you and your greatness"
Damian lifts his doll who is holding a sword.
"Die!"
Damian has a grin on his face as he gets his doll self to beat Dick's doll. Tim quickly takes the dolls from him.
"Dick wouldn't say that!"
"Then let me be Dick!"
"No!"
"I want to be Dick!"
"Give me back Dick"
"I bought it! It's my Dick!"

Right then Dick walks in to see his brother's each holding on to a doll of him. He smiles and takes the doll from them.
"I want to play! I claim I'm me"
The brothers all look at each other before face palming. Who better to be Dick than Dick?