Fedex

Dick hadn't seen his 'brother' Jason in more than a week now. He knew the reason. Jason sunk into a deep depression sometimes and locked himself away. That and he doesn't 'like' him (Dick knew secretly, Jason loved him.. He just pretended to hate his guts..yeah). During this time that Jason does this, he refuses to see anyone or to leave his safe house. He stays there for days, weeks and in bad times, months. Dick and Bruce had tried multiple times to get to him but he locks his safe house and that things harder to get into than the White House. Then, Dick had an idea..

Jason was in his bed, lying in the foetal position and just being down when there was a knock on his safe house. He wouldn't answer. It was probably one of the Batkids. Then it went again and again and Jason just sighed as he got up. He walked to the door and looked through the peep hole to see a delivery man. He hadn't ordered anything? He opened the door and the delivery man looked board as hell (as if he'd done this job a million times). He held out a clip board for him to sign and next to him was a huge box. Jason scribbled down his signature and took the VERY heavy box inside.

This could be a trap. But he's already died so he guesses he doesn't mind dying..again. He grabs a knife from his utility belt and slices the tape off the box and before he can open it, Dick pops out. Arms up in the air, grin bigger than his face and Jason having a heart attack on the floor from the surprise.
"Dick?!"
"Hiya, Jaybird"
"What the- why the hell would you mail yourself here?! You didn't even put holes in the box to breath!"
"Yeah, whoops. Oh and you weren't answering my calls"
Jason hit Dick on the head with a lamp and he fell back into the box. Jason smirked.

Damian got a big package the next day. When he signed for it and opened it he wasn't as surprised as Jason to see his brother sleeping in a box. Instead he grinned.

When Dick came to he was still. Where the hell was he and why did his head hurt?! When he opened the box he was on an island in the middle of nowhere. He looked on the front of the box to see he was mailed to Madagascar!

Damian was laughing as he rewatched Madagascar. The movie Dick FORCED him to watch. It wasn't a bad movie and Dick said he'd love to meet the characters "cause they are sooo cute!"
So Dami shipped him over to meet them. Hopefully Alex eats him..