-One-

I stood up from my leather couch and walked into the kitchen, next door. I saw my roommate, Shawn, sitting on a bar stool in front of the kitchen island counter. I walked over to him and said, "What do you want for dinner." 

"Eh." he said. "Pizza?" he asked, looking up at me. 

I shrugged, nodding, "Okay that's easy, the usual?" I asked. Shawn nodded. I grabbed my phone and ordered a pizza. I sat down next to Shawn and looked over his shoulder to see him doing a YouNow broadcast. "AYEEEE!" I yelled then tilted the laptop to face me. "The party has arrived." I said, laughing.

"That's my roommate Jasmine, she's annoying I know." Shawn said, joking around, turning the laptop to face him once again. I stuck my tongue out, and Shawn did too. I stood up and grabbed a plastic water bottle.

"Yea yea guys I know you guys want us to be together again but we just aren't" I heard Shawn say. I turned my head to see him looking down at his laptop. I walked over to him and read to comments.

Kiss!

Get back together!

I ship it so much.

Why did they break up in the first place?

I sighed then walked back into the living room. I sat on the couch and continued watching Grey's Anatomy. I went onto Twitter on my phone and saw all of Shawn's fans tweeting photos from the broadcast of me and Shawn, saying we should get back together. I sighed then put the phone away. His poor fans don't even know why we broke up. I heard the doorbell ring and I got up then walked up to the door to see the delivery man with the pizza. I paid him, shaking him then shut the door. I walked over to Shawn and put the box next to him.

"Oh my dinner's here guys." Shawn said to his fans, "I'll see you guys next time!" he said then ended the broadcast. I opened the box and handed Shawn a paper plate. He grabbed a slice of pizza then took a bite, I did the same thing. 

"Your fans keep tweeting about us." I said. "It's been like what? Over a year since our break up and they still want us back together." I said, shaking my head then taking a bite out of my slice of pizza. 

"yea," he said, "my fans are pretty stubborn." he said laughing. I chuckled, finishing my slice of pizza.

"Apparently people who were in a relationship can't be a friend afterwards..." I said. 

"That's so stupid." he said. 

"I KNOW RIGHT!?" He said. I laughed looking up at him. I stared into his hazel eyes as he stared into my brown ones. I smiled and he smiled too. I looked down and grabbed another slice of pizza. 

After dinner Shawn and I went into the living room and decided to watch Pitch Perfect together. I put it on and yawned immediately. Shawn looked at me then asked, "Tired?" I shrugged. He grabbed a pillow and put it on his lap, signaling me to lay down on it, which I did. Shawn started to play with my hair as we watched the movie. 

When the riff off came on, the part where the girls go up against the guys, Shawn started to sing along with the guys. I sat up and sang with the girls side. "oh na na na na come on. na na na na na come on." I sang along with the movie. "come on, come on. cuz I might be bad but I'm perfectly good at it. sex in the air. don't care. I love the smell of it. Sticks and stones, may break my bones, but chains and whips, excite meeee." I sang.

"Sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. Let's talk aboutttt sexxxx. Let's talk about sex!" Shawn said, acting as if he were superior. I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"All through the night, I'll make love too youuuu, like you want me too."

"And I guess it's just the woman in youuuu. That brings out the man in meeeee. I know I can't help myselffff." Shawn sang. "It feels like the first timeeee. It feels like the very first time." Shawn sang.

"It's going down, fade the Backstreet. The homies got RB collab' creations. Bump like acne, no doubt. I put it down, never slouch. As long as my credit could vouch. A dog couldn't catch me, straight up. Tell me who could stop when. Dre making moves. Attracting honeys like a magnet. Giving 'em eargasms with my mellow accent. Still moving the flavor with the homies .Backstreet and Teddy. The original rump shakers." I rapped along with the movie and Shawn's eyes widened. "Wow." He said. "You can sing and rap?" he said. "How did I never know about this?" he asked. I chuckled then laid back down. "Cmon Jasmine!" he said. I turned myself to look up at him. He stared into my brown eyes with amazement. I stared into his eyes, then giggled. "That was amazing." he said. "you have talent." 

"Thank you." I said, smiling wide. 

A/N: Thoughts on the first chapter?