-Sixty Six-

I woke up to find myself all alone in the big cold bedroom. I sat up, looking around and didn't see Shawn any where. I got my phone off the bedside table beside my bed and picked it up. I unlocked it then went to messages. I clicked on Shawn's name and sent him a quick text.

J: Good morning☀️

The text was instantly read but not answered. I sat there for a minute of so but he didn't even begin to type back a text. I sighed before I clicked out of our conversation, shutting my phone off. I stood up, feeling cold, as I threw on one of Shawn's sweatshirts which was huge on me, like a big baggy dress. I walked to the nursery and found Charlotte still there, sleeping peacefully. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as i took it out. It was a text from Cameron.

C: Hey happy anniversary hope you and Shawn have a good day!😋

I clicked my fingers on the screen, typing up a new text as I sat down on the rocking chair in the nursery.

J: Thanks but I don't think that Shawn and I will be doing anything today tbh.😕

C: what why?

J: We had a small argument yesterday.😶

C: About what?

J: Shawn said two months is nothing and shouldn't be celebrated. But I wanted to do something, even if I had to pay or it was something small.😞

C: Awe princess.😕

C: How about me and you go grab some dinner tonight at your favorite restaurant?

J: Yamashiro?

C: Yea.

J: Wait but you have to make a reservation in at least two months in advance though.

C: I have my ways.

C: So what do you think?

J: Sure

C: Be ready by 6, I'll pick you up, wear something nice.

J: See you then.

I clicked send then put my phone back in my pocket. I looked over at Char to see her wide awake, staring at the mobile above her head with the theme of music. It had a piano, guitar, music notes and much more. Shawn got it for her while he was on tour with Taylor Swift. I stood up and walked over to her and she saw me and giggled. "Mama! Mama!" she spoke. I picked her up and kissed her forehead causing her to giggle. I cradled her as I walked downstairs and put her on the couch next to me and I put on Disney Junior for her to watch.

~~~~~

I opened my closet and looked through my clothes. I threw a few of my dresses onto the bed and groaned. "I have no clothesssss!" I whined. I groaned before I saw the corner of a white box on the ground covered by Shawn's clothes. I moved Shawn's clothes to found a white box. I picked it up and moved it to the bed and opened it up to see a beautiful navy blue dress.

 I picked it up and moved it to the bed and opened it up to see a beautiful navy blue dress

(a/n: That's the dress she found^^^^^)

I smiled wide as I slipped it on. I walked to the full body mirror then looked at my reflection. I played with the dress bit before brushing my hair, parting it so it was a left part like I always have it. I slipped on a bracelet and a cute pair of gold dangle earrings then grabbed my gold clutch and put my necessities inside.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:15pm. I quickly put on some cold pumps then went downstairs. I opened the door and saw that there was no one there. I soon saw Cameron's black jeep pull up and he hopped out of it. I saw that he was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "Oh." I spoke, "I feel a bit over dressed." I said.

"nah no worries." He said as he waltzed right into my house. I closed the door then walked over to him. He picked up Char from the couch then cradled her. "Ready for dinner?" I asked, clearly confused.

"I already ate." he spoke.

"Wait what?" I asked. I was confused out of my mind.