-Sixty Seven-

"Ready for dinner?" I asked, clearly confused.

"I already ate." he spoke.

"Wait what?" I asked. I was confused out of my mind. I then heard the doorbell go off. I walked to the door and opened it to see Shawn standing there with a bouquet of roses, wearing nice tux and his hair was done nicely, no fly aways. "Good evening my beautiful wife." he spoke.

"Oh, H-hi" I said, speechless.

"Happy anniversary." He spoke, handing me the bouquet of roses. I took a sniff of the roses, they smells great. I smiled wide as I looked up at my husband all dressed up in a fancy tux. I smiled wide as I set the roses aside. Shawn extended his arm out and said, "Ready baby girl?" He asked. I nodded as I wrapped my arm around his and he led me to a limo. He opened the door for me and I got in, sitting down and Shawn got in, sitting down next to me.

As the limo driver started to drive, Shawn handed me a champagne glass and said, "Champagne?" He asked. I nodded and he poured us some glasses of champagne. "I can't believe you did this." I spoke.

"Anything for my baby girl." Shawn spoke, kissing my temple.

"But how'd you do this over night? And I thought you said you didn't want to celebrate today." I said.

"I've been planning this for about a month to be honest." He spoke. "And Cam came up with the idea of him baby sitting so we had tonight all to ourselves." He said, leaning in for a kiss. I kissed him passionately, as he got closer to me.

~~~~~

"This is so good." I spoke, smiling wide as I finished my first bite. I looked up at Shawn and saw him holding his phone up, pointing it at me, then all of a sudden his flash came on. I covered my face and said, "Shawnnnnnnn." i whined.

"What baby girl?" He asked, "We gotta capture this moment." He spoke

"I wasn't ready, and I look awful." I spoke, uncovering my face with my hands.

"You look flawless." Shawn said as he held my hand across the table and smiled wide. I looked up at him and smiled. "You always do baby girl." he said.

"I love you." I spoke, smiling wide.

"I know." He spoke, chuckling, causing me to laugh.

*After dinner*

"That was so good" I spoke as we got into the limo, sitting down as I put one leg on top of the other, crossing them.

"You know what else tastes super good?" he asked, getting really close to me, putting his hand on my thigh.

"What?" I asked in a whisper because he was so close to me.

"You." He said, biting his lip. I looked into his eyes and I saw complete lust as he stared down at my lips.

"Oh really??" I asked, smirking.

"Mmmmhhhmmmm" He hummed reassuringly, his hand slowly moving up under the skirt of my dress.

"babe," I said, grabbing his hand; stopping him. "we can't do this right now, we're in a limo."

"So?" he asked as he moved his head so it was right against my neck; starting to kiss and suck on it.

"There's a limo driver" I said, holding back a moan.

"He can't hear us." He said, his voice getting raspy; which meant he was really horny or turned on. His hand started to move up my leg again. He soon got to my heat, soon rubbing it softly through my already wet lace panties. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine and kissed him passionately.

I felt the limo driver stop the limo and I quickly fixed my dress as Shawn opened the door. I stepped out to see that we were at a fancy hotel. "Really?" I asked.

"Mmmhhmmmm." Shawn spoke, "We have a suite all to ourselves, all night." He spoke, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

We signed in and took the elevator up to the sixth floor then walked into our suite. There was champagne on the table and there was rose petals from the door leading us to the bed. Shawn turned me around after he shut and locked the door and started to kiss me passionately, slowly moving us to the bed.