-Two-

*the next day*

Shawn and I arrived at the guys house where Cameron, Matt and them are. I walked inside and yelled, "THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" even though it wasn't really a party. The guys laughed as I said that then I walked over to Matt and sat on his lap. "Hey babe." he said. 

"Hey." i said, giggling. Matt and I were really good friends. I had feeling for him and I know he had feelings for me and he knew I liked him, but we decided it was best for us to not date, at least for now. He would always call me cute names, which I loved and we we're practically a couple already but we weren't actually dating. 

"Just ask each other out already!" Cam yelled. 

"You're just jealous that no one likes you." I said, causing everyone to laugh. Cameron stuck his tongue out at me and I giggled. I stood up the walked over to the kitchen, the room right next door, and looked through Nash's fridge. "NASH YOU NEED TO REFIL YOUR FRIDGE!" I yelled as I grabbed an Arizona can out. 

"IT'S ONLY EMPTY BECAUSE YOU'RE STEALING FOOD FROM IT!" he yelled back. 

"True." I said, as I closed the door of the fridge. I saw the guys all whispering about something in the other room. I stood next to the doorway, making sure they couldn't see me but I listened into their conversation. "Just ask her out!" I heard Cameron whisper yell. 

"Yea, grow a pair will ya?" Nash said. 

"I haven't asked and I never will." Matt said, "I like her and all but she's still like a sister to me at the same time." Matt explained. "Plus with her and Shawn..." 

"What about me and her?" Shawn asked. 

"You and her are broken up, bro code ya know?" he said. I rolled my eyes then walked inside. "What are you guys talking aboutt here?" I asked, walking inside the living room, pretending as if I didn't hear anything.

"Sports." Nash said.

"Food." Matt said at the same time. 

"movies." Cameron said, in unison with everyone else. 

"uhhhhh okay." i said then sat down next to Matt. I took a sup of my Arizona Iced Tea then said, "Sooo.. guys what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I know what Matt wants to do." Cameron said. I looked at Matt. He chucked the said, "Yea same." All the guys looked excited, hopeful. "I wanna get food." Matt said then got up. I laughed then took another sip of my tea. I looked around the room to see all the guys looking at me. "What?" I asked. They shrugged then looked away. 

*a few hours later*

As I sat down on my bed, I took my phone out. I stared at the screen scrolling through Instagram to see a bunch of photos of all my friends and their relationships. I sighed. "I wish I had a boyfriend to do cute couple things." I whispered to myself. I put my phone aside. 

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I said. The door opened and I saw Shawn standing there holing my black lace panties. Shawn cleared his throat before talking. "I found this in my laundry.... I think it belongs to you." he said. I stood up and snatched it out of his hand, throwing it into my drawer or undergarments. I sat back down on my bed then sighed. 

"Are you okay?" Shawn asked, sitting next to me.

"If okay means, totally alone and really wanting a boyfriend to do couple things with like cuddle and tease each other with then yea I'm okay." I said. Shawn and I are such close friends that we've completely moved on with our breakup and we can talk about relationships and crushes and stuff like that with each other. 

"Awe you poor little kid." he said, patting my head. I gave him a death stare because he know how much I hated being called that and him patting my head with his gigantic hand. Shawn chuckled. I rolled my eyes, then threw one of my pillows on top of my head. "Ask out Matt." he said. "You like him and you know he likes you." Shawn said. I poked my head out of the pillow and looked at him. "You guys are already really close friends." he said.

"Exactly, close friends don't date unless you wanna ruin your friendship." I said, then groaned, putting the pillow on my head once again. 

"I hate feeling like this." i said. "I hate being lovesick." 

A/N: any thoughts or suggestions?

I just took a 300 question test omg.