-Ten-

Shawn's POV

Matt and I laughed as we watched Ted. I looked at the time to see that it has been about 2 hours since Jasmine left for a walk. I grabbed my phone and texted her. 

Shawn: Hey, r u okay, it's been like two hours.

I looked back up at the tv screen to see the credits rolling. I sighed then changed the channel. "There as been a tragic hit and run in LA today." I heard an anchor woman say. I stopped flipping through the channels and watched the news. "Really Shawn?" Matt complained. 

"Oh shut up, it's good to watch the news once in a while." I aid. 

"okay dad." he said then looked through his phone. I rolled my eyes then watched the news and the lady on the screen was standing near a street which was a couple blocks down from my house. "You dude." I said to Matt. "Look," i said, pointing at the screen.

"Isn't that Arnold's way?" he asked. I nodded. "Shawn we could walk there if we wanted to." Walk. Oh my god. I looked at Matt and he had the same idea that I had. 

"No, no way." i said.

"i'll call her and her parents and people to see." Matt said standing up. I got up too and stood right in front of the tv. "A young adult, thought of being around the age of 17 to 19 with brown hair has gotten hit by a huge truck, and gotten severely injured." the woman said. I started to get nervous. "She is being brought to Saint Johnson's right now. " I shut the tv off then left the room. I grabbed my keys and put on my jacket. "Matt are you coming?" I asked. Matt walked up to me , still on the phone, and nodded. We got into the car then I drove to the hospital, passing Arnold's Way. "there's so many people." matt said. "I hope Jasmine didn't' get hurt.... I hope she's just at some Starbucks downtown." he said. 

"I hope so too." I said. I arrived at the hospital and ran up to the counter. "I'm looking for a Jasmine Luna White." I said. "Is there a Jasmine Luna White here?" I asked the lady. She tapped on her keyboard then looked up at me, "yes there is." she said, causing my heart to break.

"Where is she?" Matt asked.

"Surgery, she was in a tragic hit and run on Arnold's Way and when the paramedics arrived, she was barely breathing." The lady said, "You can sit in the waiting room and wait." She said. I walked to the waiting area and sat down in a chair in the corner. I put my head in my hands. "Shawn she'll be okay." Matt said. "Don't worry bro she's a fighter, she'll fight through this." I sat up and stared at the wall. I can't loose her....

"Do you want me to call Mrs and Mr White?" Matt asked. I continued to stare at the wall. I didn't want to talk with anyone right now... I just want to know that Jasmine is okay. I need to make sure she's okay.