-Sixty One-

"So we have the entertainers, caterers, photographers, and the invitations were sent out last week." Shawn said.

"OH and the dress." I spoke.

"I can't wait to see you walk down that isle looking as beautiful as you always do." He spoke, smiling wide, leaning towards me from across the table. I smiled wide and gave his lips a gentle peck.

"So centerpieces at dinner will be seashells in a fishbowl." I explained and he nodded. "And my bouquet that I will hold will be seashells as well as the bridesmaids and you and your groomsmen and you will have a seashell out of your pocket instead of a flower." I explained.

"Yes princess." he spoke, scrolling through his phone.

"Did you hear what I just said?" I asked him, snapping my fingers in front of his eyes to get his attention. "hello?? Shawn??" I said.

"Of corse I did baby girl." He said, still looking at his phone, chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked him, starting to get a bit annoyed. Shawn turned his phone around and showed me the photo on his phone. He was on Snapchat and was using the filters on me. I saw myself as a chubby bear eating crumbs as I talked about the wedding. I couldn't help myself but to laugh. Shawn put it on his story then put his phone down. "I can't wait to marry you." He spoke, smiling wide, causing me to smile wide as well. Shawn chuckled then kissed me passionately, across the table.

"Just a couple more weeks." I spoke.

"I just wanna marry you right now." he said. "I can't wait any longer."

"Awe Shawn." I said getting up. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He smiled wide as he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you so much." He spoke.

"I love you more." I said.

"Impossible." Shawn said, causing me to giggle. I kissed him passionately and he smiled into the kiss. I felt his hand grab my ass causing me to yelp, which caused Shawn to chuckle.

~~~~~

I laid my head on the pillow on Shawn's lap as we watched tv. Shawn started to play with my hair, twirling it in between his fingers. I heard his soft humms as he hummed one of his songs.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.