-Thirty Two-

I woke up to the sound of giggling and snickering. I opened my eyes and saw all the boys hovering over me. I groaned then turned myself, hiding my face in Shawn's chest. "Go away." I muttered. I heard my snickering and giggling. I sat up and stared at them, "what are you laughing at?" I asked. They pointed at Shawn. I looked over at him then saw a big bulge in his pants. I giggled. "Leave him alone." i chuckled, covering it up with a blanket. They all walked away. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost two in the afternoon. "Babe." I said, laying down next to Shawn. "babe, I think it's time to wake up." I said.

"Leave me alone." he whined.

"It's two in the afternoon." I said, then leaned down to whisper in his ear. "And you have a boner, probably morning wood." I whispered. He shot up and looked down to see his erection covered with a blanket, "I covered it up, your welcome." I said. he kissed my cheek then said, "Thank you babe." getting up, then going to the bathroom. I chuckled then got up. I walked into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Matt. I sighed. "I'm sorry." he said.

"It's fine." I said, then tried to leave the room but Matt grabbed my wrist. "Please." he said, "I really am sorry, I don't know what I was doing." He said, "I'm sorry." he said.

"Matt it's okay." I said, "Trust me. It's fine." I said. Matt nodded his head, not believing me. I smiled and pulled him into a hug, "It's okay Matt." I said, "Plus you're my best friend, of corse I have to forgive you." i said. I walked back to the living room and looked out the window. There was a small bit of light outside but it was still super windy and rainy. "GUYS!" I heard Aaron call for everyone, "Listen to this." he said, putting the volume of the battery-operated radio up higher for everyone to hear. "We are in the middle of a strong category two hurricane. There is plenty of roof damage to buildings, so steer clear of going into your attic. Doors and windows get severely damaged so stay away from those, boarding them up is strongly advised.. Mobile homes severely damaged, there are safe places like schools and hospitals to be. Many piers have been damaged by storm surge. Some trees have blown down, and there is a lot of extensive limb damage." The lady said.

"oh my god." I said. I looked around and got nervous. Shawn put his arms around me to help calm me down.

"Nash, Taylor, Aaron and I will board up the doors and windows." Cameron said. "Matt and Shawn, can try and get food and bring it here. Carter Jack, and Jack can move expensive things around form the windows and get them to a safe place, and maybe rearrange the living room because we're going to be here for a while. Lox and Jasmine, try and find things that can help us get more comfy. Like candles, blankets, pillows, etc." Cameron spoke.

Everyone did their jobs and everyone came back into the living room. "The category two hurricane is now a category three hurricane, all roads are closed. Please make sure you and your loved ones are safe." The lady on the radio spoke. I sat in the corner where Shawn and I had our little set up. Shawn sat down next to me and said, "Hey are you okay?" he asked.

"We're in the middle of a hurricane." I said, "I'm pretty nervous." I spoke. Shawn put a blanket around me and put a rented candle nearby. "It's okay." he said, "I'll make sure you're safe through out this whole thing." he said then kissed my temple. I smiled and said, "thank you."

I looked around the room and saw everyone doing their own thing. Some people were eating a snack, some were talking with another. I looked up at Shawn and he said, "I'm glad I have you." putting his arm around me. I smiled and said, "I'm glad I have you too." He kissed me and I smiled. I put my head on his shoulder then took a deep breath.