-Forty-

"I have a bigger dream" he said. I looked at him, giving him a confused glance. "You are my dream Jasmine, I love you more than you can ever imagine and I want to grow old with you and have children and travel the world with you and marry you and everything." He said, his voice breaking. "I love you Jasmine. So much and I wish you just saw that." he said. I just sat there, speechless. "I'll be at the hotel downtown." He said, a few tears running down his cheeks, "if you need me." he said, standing up. 

"Shawn." I said as I stood up and grabbed his hand. He turned around and looked at me. I put my hand on his cheek and wiped his tears off. He put his head on my shoulder and cried. I teared up and hugged him tightly. "Stay." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and he nodded. I put my head on his chest as he stood up straight. We stood there in each other's arms for a few minutes until I looked up at him. He looked exhausted. He looked down at me and smiled. "I missed you so much." he said. 

"I missed you too." I said, 'You should get some rest." I said, bringing him to his room.

"Cuddle?" He asked. I shook my head. "Pleaseeeee." he begged, holding my hand. I sighed then said, "I'm sorry but you should go to sleep." I said. He frowned then walked into his room. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I took my phone out of my pocket then looked through Twitter. There was so much hate from Shawn's fans. Usually I get some hate but since Shawn stopped the tour and paparazzi catching him walk into our house, there's so much more hate online. I sighed, tearing up as I read them.

ShawnsStitches: I don't understand what Shawn see's in Jasmine, Lauren and Camila are so much prettier and funnier.

CopyrightMendes: Shawn needs to dump Jasmine's desperate needy ass already.

MendesIsBae: Jasmine should just do all of us a favor and kill herself already. 

The last one hurt me a lot. It had over two thousand likes and over 400 retweets. I looked through a few more, seeing more and more hate then clicked on my Messages on Twitter. I usually get a few happy cheerful messages from Shawn's fans, telling me that I'm a great person and shouldn't listen to the haters. I clicked on a random one and read it.

Jasmine, I hope you see all the hate you get on Twitter because you deserve all of it. You are a worthless piece of trash and you don't deserve to be on this earth, let alone be Shawn's girlfriend. If you couldn't tell he's not even happy around you. And now he canceled his tour to come crying home to you? Shawn's blind when it comes to you, but not his fans. We see how his smile gets smaller around you and how he's less cheerful around you. You're the reason he can't pursue his dream anymore, you're the reason why he's giving up on music. I don't know why he even went back to you, he deserves someone so much better. Just do all of us a favor and kill yourself already. 

I cried hysterically as I read the text. I just wanted someone to tell me I'm doing the right thing, not listening to the haters... but this message hurt me so much. I felt my heart break. I put my phone aside then grabbed a pillow, hugging it as I curled up into a ball and cried hysterically. "Babe?" I heard Shawn's voice say. I looked up and saw Shawn standing at the doorway. "Baby why are you crying?" he asked as he ran over to me and sat down next to me, instantly putting his hand on my cheeks, using his thumbs to wipe away my tears that streamed down my cheeks. I shook my head and grabbed his hand gently, taking it away from my cheeks. "W-we can't be together anymore." I said. "I'm sorry." I said, crying.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. 

"You deserve better than me." I said, crying harder. "Someone who'll push you to do your best and not stop you from pursuing your dream." I spoke. 

"Jasmine, how many times do I have to say it." he said, "you are my dream, you are my happiness." He spoke. "I want you." I cried hysterically, leaning into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, "What is this about?" he asked. "Where did you get this idea of me deserving better when you are the best of them all?"

"It's the hate." I said. "They say that they notice that you're less happier around me, that your smile gets smaller when I get around. That I deserve all this hate because I'm worthless and stupid and ugly and a-" i said but Shawn cut me off, kissing my passionately. I stared into his eyes, leaning my forehead on his and he stared into my eyes. "I love you Jasmine, and all I care about is you, my fans hate on your because they're jealous about how beautiful and lovely and kind and nice you are. And that you have an amazingly hot singer as a boyfriend." he said, chuckling. I forced a smile to make him happy. "Cmon babe." he said, "How many kisses do you need for me to see that beautiful smile of yours?" He asked, putting his hand on my cheek, kissing me again. I returned the kiss and smiled gently. "two passionate kisses it is." he said. I giggled then smiled wide. Shawn kissed me again then wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. "I love you Jasmine." he said. 

"I love you more Shawn." I said. 

"Impossible." he said, giggling.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the 1000+ worded chapter. 😊