-Fifteen-

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw my mom, dad, Rebecca, John, Matt and Shawn standing around me. I smiled wide, tearing up. "You're okay, don't worry." Mom said, running her hands through my hair. I cried silently. "Sh sh sh it's okay." she said. Everyone got closer around me, causing Shawn to be pushed out. I looked at Shawn and saw him leaving. "Shawn..." i said.

He turned around then looked at me. "I'm gonna head home.... You should be with your family right now." he said then left. I sighed then laid back down. I felt someone hold my hand I looked to my right and saw Matt holding it. "I knew you could fight." Matthew said. I smiled weakly. 

"You should go to sleep...." Rebecca said. "You look tired." I nodded. I closed my eyes and felt Matt kiss my hand, then fell asleep.

Matt's POV

I stared at her as she slept. I'm so glad she's okay. "You like her don't you?" Rebecca asked me. 

"Yea I do." I said, "She's so sweet and strong... and caring." i said then sighed. 

"Why don't you guys date then?" she asked me.

"She has feelings for another...." I said. "She won't say it, but I can see it in the way she looks at him." I said.

"Is it Shawn?" she asked. I nodded. "But she trust you a lot you know." she said. I nodded. "She said that she really likes having you around... that you're always there for her." She said. 

"I try to be that friend for her." I said.

"Well you are and I've heard about things you've done for her....thanks for making sure my little sister is safe." she said. I nodded, "No problem." I said. 

Shawn's POV

I sat on the couch and stared at the TV. "I was so close to losing her...." I said to myself. "So close." I stood up and walked up to the bookcase and stared at etc picture of me and her. It was a selfie she took of us on the beach. I had my arms wrapped around her waist and we were smiling wide. It was taken when we were dating but we kept it up because Jas thought it was cute. I reached to the top shelf, the one that Jasmine couldn't reach, and grabbed the photo album out. I sat on the couch and flipped through the pages of old memories. There were all pictured of Jasmine and I when we were dating. I sighed. I missed old times like that. I miss her.... I miss her being in my arms and- What are you thinking Shawn.... She's your roommate.. your friend. 

I looked down a the photos again then said, " who am I kidding... I miss being with her... being in a relationship with her." I said. 

I don't know what made me think this way, maybe it was almost loosing her or.... this photo album..... But I just realized that... I still have feelings for Jasmine....