-Twenty Four-

I opened Matt's front door and walked in, "THE PARTY IS HERE!" i yelled. I saw Matt sitting on the couch, he jumped a bit as I yelled. I laughed then sat down next to him. "how are you?" I asked. 

"Startled." he said. I giggled then said, "Sorry Matt, didn't mean to scare your little boy pants off." 

"Hey!" He said. "i'm a big boy!" he said. I giggled.

"Sureeeee." I said sarcastically. He friendly punch my arm and I giggled. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie???" he asked. I nodded. "Here" he said, handing me the remote control," You can choose what to watch, I'll get pillows, blankets and popcorn." he said. I nodded as he stood up and left the room. I looked through Netflix and picked The Vow. I put it on but paused it so Matt would' t miss anything. Matt walked in and put a bunch of pillows and a big blanket on the couch and the bowl of popcorn on the table. He shut off the light and sat down on the couch next to me. "What did you choose?" he asked me, getting comfterable. 

"The Vow." I said.

"A chick flick?" He asked, "really???" 

"You said I could choose." I said. 

"I'm never letting you choose again." He said.

"I'm never coming over again then." I said.

"Okay maybe I will." He said as he covered our legs with the blanket. 

"Okay maybe I'll come over again." I said giggling. I grabbed the remote and played the movie. When it came to the scene of the wedding I "awe"ed. "relationship goals." I said. 

When it got to the part where the wife wakes up not knowing the husband I teared up a slight bit, "Awe nooooo." I said. Matt  yawned and stretched his arm, putting is around me. I looked up at him and he didn't look at me, pretending as if he didn't do anything. i smiled and looked back at the screen. We continued to watch the movie and I felt a bit tired so I put my head on Matt's shoulder. He rested his head on top of mine and his arm wrapped around me. 

When the movie ended with the cute ending scene I said, "Awe they're so cuteeeee." I squealed, "relationship goalsssss." I said. Matt chuckled. I looked up at Matt and smiled, "How was the movie?" i asked.

"eh," he said, "it was okay, you're just lucky I'm a super good friend." Matt said. I smiled wide, "Yea, I'm pretty lucky." Matt smiled, then looked down at my lips then back up at my eyes. He leaned in slowly and I leaned in a tiny bit then leaned away, remembering about Shawn, clearing my throat. "So..." I said, "How's life been?" I asked.

Matt sighed, looking down. "It's been okay." he said. I looked up at him and then nodded awkwardly. This is awkward....

~~~~~

"Hey thanks for the great day." i said, "I gotta head home though." i said. 

Matt nodded, "It was good." He said, "We should do this again, it was nice." he said. I nodded. Matt opened the door for me and I turned around and smiled. Matt smiled, looking down at my lips again. He leaned in again and I watched him. I turned my head last minute, clearing my throat so he kissed my cheek. "Thanks again." i said then walked out of his house, to my car and I drove home.

A/N: Matt or Shawn??