-Sixty Two-

"I'm so excited." I spoke.

"you should be." My sister said as she continued to curl my hair. "Today is the day you get married to the love of your life." She spoke. She was working on my hair as Mahogany did my makeup.

"Oh my god your dress looks beautiful will all the beading and lace!!" Mahogany said, squealing. I saw her in the reflection of the mirror and she was walking around the dress that rested on the mannequin. I smiled wide.

"I hope Shawn will like it." I spoke.

"He'll love it." Mahogany said as she walked over to me. Rebecca finished doing my hair and then I stood up. I walked over to my dress and smiled wide. "I still can't believe today is the day I get to marry Shawn." I spoke, "it all seems surreal." I said.

"Are you ready to get into your dress?" Rebecca asked. I nodded. Mahogany stepped behind the dress and unzipped it. She slipped it off the mannequin and I took off my silk robe. I put on the dress and I heard gasps around the room. I smiled wide as I looked at my reflection in the whole body mirror. The jewels shined as the sunlight from the window shone upon it. I teared up as I saw myself in it. "You look gorgeous." Rebecca said.

"Thank you." I spoke.

"Babygirl?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw the door open a small bit. "It's me." The voice said; it was Shawn.

"GET OUT!" Mahogany yelled.

"YOU CAN'T SEE THE BRIDE!" Rebecca yelled.

"IT'S BAD LUCK!!!!" Mahogany yelled.

"Calm down." Shawn said, "I just wanted to say somethings to my fiancé before the wedding." He spoke, sticking his hand into the room. I walked up to the door and put my back on the door. I held his hand and we both sat on a chair on either side of the door. Shawn took a deep breath and said, "I can't wait to see you walk down that isle." He spoke. "You're going to look so beautiful and like a goddess." He said, then I heard him sniffling.

"Babe are you crying??" I asked him.

"N-no" He stuttered. I looked up at Rebecca and she nodded, telling me he was crying or at least tearing up. "I love you baby girl." He spoke.

"I love you too babe." i spoke, "I'll see you in a few okay?" I said.

"Okay." he said then let go of my hand. Mahogany closed the door and helped me put on some jewelry. Rebecca put my curled hair in a half up and half down hairdo and put on my veil. I heard a knock on the door. Mahogany ran over to open it and I saw my dad standing there. "Oh my god." He immediately said, tearing up. "You look stunning." He said as he walked over to me.

"Thank you." I said to him. My dad hugged me and said, "Your mom would be so proud." he said. As we let go of each other I saw a few tears running down his cheeks. I grabbed a tissue and wiped his face of the tears. "Shawn's a lucky boy." He said. I smile wide and my dad interlocked my arm with his arm and he said, "ready?"

A/N: WEDDINGGGG