-Forty One-

I felt a large hand comb through my hair. I opened my eyes and saw Shawn laying next to me in bed. "Good morning princess." he said. I smiled gently then sighed, stretching out my back. "you're so beautiful." he said, "So beautiful and sweet, and smart, and all mineeee." he said, chuckling. I smiled then said, "You're so weird." I spoke.

"But you love me." he said.

"I do." I spoke, "i love you a lot." I said, then laid my head on his chest. He combed his hand through my hair and said, "We should do something today."

"What should we do?" I asked, looking up at him. He instantly sat up then said, "Pack your bags, we're going on a trip."he said smiling wide.

~~~~~

"i'm so excited!" I said as we walked up to the board with all the flights. Shawn smiled wide, chuckling, then held my hand and said, "Now, which place sounds cool?" he asked. I looked at all the names of places on the board, thinking about which place we should go to.

"Bora bora?" I asked.

"ooooh tropical I like it." he said, chuckling. I smiled wide, giggling. We walked up to the counter and bought two plane tickets to Bora Bora, giving them our luggage so they can put it on the plane. We walked to the gate and sat down in a chair, waiting for our flight to be ready. Shawn held my hand, entwining our fingers and said, "I'm so excited." sounding like a little boy. I looked up at him and smiled. "You're so cute." I said giggling.

"Flight 254, gate 7, to Bora Bora is now boarding." I heard a lady's voice on the intercom say. Shawn and I got up and walked up to the lady, giving her our tickets and went onto the plane. We got in and looked for our seat. I got the window seat and he had the isle seat beside me. We put on our seatbelt and Shawn held my hand. "Bora Bora here we come." He said, as the plane got ready to take off.

~~~~~

I stood on the balcony of Shawn and my little hut, smiling wide. "Wow." I said. I heard footsteps walk up behind me. I felt Shawn's arms wrap around my waist. "That's what I said when I saw you for the first time." He said. I laughed then said, "no you didn't."

"Uh, yea I did." He said, chuckling. I turned around and faced him.

"No, I remember how we met." I said. "We were in the same preschool and you walked up to me and said, 'hey can I have your ham' and I let you have it and you gave me your orange juice and we've been best friends ever since." I explained.

Shawn laughed then said, "Well you are... wow." He said. I laughed then slapped his arm. I turned myself around then looked around. "It's so beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said.

"You're so cheesy." I said, giggling. I walked back into our little hut and looked on the ground to see the aqua blue water under us. We had glass at the bottom of our hut to see the water and fish underneath us. "I love this place." I said, "We should just live here." I said, giggling.

"I don't care where we live." he said, wrapping his ams around me again, "As long as I'm with you." He said, smiling wide.

"See, you just proved my point, you're so cheesy." I said, giggling as I gave him a peck on the lips. Shawn laughed then smiled wide. "It's so beautiful here." I said. "I'm so glad we came here."

"I'm glad as well." He said.

"We should go swimming." I suggested.

"What about snorkeling?" He asked.

"Ooooh even better," I squealed, smiling wide, hopping up and down.

"You're so cute." he said, chuckling then placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

A/N: I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora, it seems so funnnnnn.