-Fifty Five-

"I'm sorry." The doctor said, as the nurse handed me the baby. "Time of death-" she said but I cut her off.

"NO!" I yelled at her. "SHE DIDN'T DIE! I REFUSE TO BELIVE THAT SHE DIED BEFORE I GOT TO HOLD HER!" I yelled at her.

"Miss-" she said but I cut her off again.

"STOP IT!" I yelled. I held the baby close to me and took a deep breath. I look down at her and saw her lifeless body. I cried hysterically and my bottom lip trembled. Shawn wrapped his arm around me and looked at her. "She's so beautiful." Shawn spoke. "Just like her mom." He said, a tear falling out of his eyes, kissing the top of her head. I stared at her and sobbed hysterically.

"Cmon baby girl." I spoke, "Wake up for momma." I spoke. "Cmon where's that good listener in you??" I asked her. "baby, wake up... please." I cried hysterically, pulling my baby closer to me. "Please." I spoke, my voice breaking. I kissed her forehead then felt her arm move. I looked at her and saw her bring. "Oh my god!" I said. She continued crying like every newborn and I smiled wide, Shawn smiled wide and kissed my forehead, "I told you everything will be okay." Shawn said.

"I never doubted you." I said, looking up him. I kissing him. The nurses and doctor cheered, clapping their hands. I looked down at the baby and the doctor said, "What's her name?" She asked Shawn and I.

"Charlotte." we both said in unison. I looked up at him and smiled wide. "Charlotte Melody Mendes." I spoke.

"Mendes?" He asked me, smiling wide. I nodded, smiling as well.

"Yea, she got your last name before me." I said, giggling. "unfair, am i right?" I said. Shawn laughed then kissed me passionately.

~~~~~

I heard some whispers in the room as I took a nap on my bed. "And this is your mom's vanity." I heard Shawn's voice whisper. "With all her makeup, which she doesn't need because she's flawless already." He whispered. "And there's mommy." Shawn whispered as I heard footsteps come closer to me. I felt the weight in the bed shift, Shawn probably just sat down next to me. "See." he whispered. "That's mommy." he said. I opened my eyes and saw him talking to Charolette.

"Good morning." Shawn said, kissing my forehead. I smiled wide and sat up. Shawn handed Charlotte over to me and I smiled wide, looking down at her. "hey little Charlotte." I said, smiling wide. Shawn kissed my temple, putting his arms around me. I gave Charlotte a kiss on the forehead and saw her smile. I felt her wrap her small fingers around my finger.

"I was giving her a tour of her new home." Shawn explained.

I smiled wide and said, "Good idea." i said.

"She cheered and babbled when we got to the fridge." Shawn explained, causing me to laugh hysterically. Shawn laughed and kissed my cheek. "She's gonna eat so much" He said.

"Probably got that from you." I said, giggling.

"HEY!" He exclaimed. "What's that supposed to mean." he spoke. I giggled.

"Hey look at her eyes!" I spoke, "She got that from you too." I spoke.

"I think she has your smile." he said.

"She has your ears." I said.

"And your nose." He said.

"I think that's more like your nose to be honest." i spoke.

"Eh, it's kinda a mix of both now that I thought about it." He said, tilting his head. I smiled wide and kissed him. "I love you." He spoke, smiling wide.

"I love you too." I spoke, smiling wide.